Poseidon, Please Claim Me

Question: If I eventually killed Grace off,  would you guys still read this (which she does not die in), Soul (which she does not die in, and my unpublished fanfic after Soul, called The Future of Us?

Grace POV

When Percy opened the door to the cabin, it smelt like the sea. Salty sea air danced around me as I surveyed the cabin. There was two sets of bunk beds. It was rather empty though. Annabeth and Percy were talking about people named Piper, Leo, Jason, Hazel, Ella, Tyson, and Frank. I didn't know who they were, but I had a feeling I would soon. They talked about other stuff too. It was boring. Very boring.

Percy noticed my endless boredom first. He whispered something to Annabeth.
Then he asked," Grace, do you wanna see something cool?"
I nod eagerly," Yes! Yes! Yes!"

We leave the cabin, and Percy has a rainbow in front of him.
He asks the rainbow," Leo, where in Tartarus in Bunker 9?"
A  boy appears in the rainbow," Go to the my cabin, Percy. Then I'll show you."
I tug on Percy's arm," Who's that and what's Tartarus?"
The boy sees me and answers," I'm Leo and Tartarus is a horrible place." He looks at Percy," Percy, you've got explaining to do."
The rainbow shimmers and dissembles.

Percy POV

I lead Grace and Annabeth to Leo's cabin. Leo's mischievous smile greets us.
Leo gestures to Grace, " Explain."
I nod," Today I found Grace hiding from monsters in an alleyway. After I battled them, I took her to my apartment." I pause. I see Grace has lost interest in the conversation, so I continue. " I Iris messaged my mom earlier and she told me important news. Number one, I have a twin brother in Scotland who is a wizard. Number two, Grace is my sister. Full on."
Leo nods, but stays quiet.

I glanced at my girlfriend. She was shocked at most of my news. She knew how I found Grace, but the rest was a shock to her. 
I quickly change the subject," Hey Leo, have you seen Piper? Or Jason? Or Hazel and Frank?"
Leo points to the Aphrodite cabin," Beauty Queen and Jason are probably back there. Hazel's by Hades Cabin with Frank."
I smile," It's nice that they decided to visit."
Leo nods," Well Jason wanted to see Pipes. Hazel and Frank? No idea. Anyways, why did we come here?"
I reply," Bunker 9."
Leo shakes his head," Festus is still in heavy repairs. Mechanical mess."
Grace asks," Who's Fungus?"
Leo corrects," Festus. He's a dragon I'm fixing up."
Grace nods confused," Yup ok. Percy?"
I reply," Yes?"
"Why did we come here?"
We all laugh, aside from a very confused Grace.

Later, when the campfire rolls around, Grace is getting anxious. She whines," Per-ceee! I wanna get claimed!"
I nod," Soon."

I leave out the part that I made the gods promise to claim a demigod at age thirteen. I honestly didn't think Grace would get claimed until ten. I obviously knew who her godly parent was, Poseidon. She zoned out of that part of the conversation though, so she didn't know that I was her full brother.

I decided that after the campfire and dinner, I would talk to Chiron. Of course didn't expect what was coming. It was right after we made our offerings to the gods. Grace barely touched her food, telling me she couldn't eat until she was claimed. I knew this was unhealthy. She was so malnourished by the look of it, I didn't want her to become worse. I was on the verge of force feeding her.

Grace yelled," I wanna be claimed now!"

Luckily a trident glowed above her head.
Still, laughter was heard.
I yelled," Shut the Hades up!"
You could hear a pin drop in seconds.