CAMP TIME!!!!!!!!

Grace's POV

Ohmygods. I get to go back to CAMP HALF BLOOD! Yessssssss! I didn't pack much, just a few things because most of my stuff was in Cabin Three. CAMP! I was practically dancing in the car when Sally drove me. I gripped my dagger. Percy said he got attacked by the Minotaur when he was twelve. And he beat it. At twelve.
Thankfully, I did not get attacked and ran up Half Blood Hill to see a familiar face. Gianna. I hugged her tight. We ran to the strawberry fields. We sat down in the grass and started giggling.
"So how is camp? Who did you get claimed by?" I asked.
Gianna laughs at my curiosity. "I got claimed by Apollo with my sisters Hannah and Brynn.  Camp has been awesome. And at night, sometimes, if it's really quiet, I can hear Will talk about Nico." Gianna smirks Cheshire Cat style at that last part.
"Nico did the same. Like when we found him in dodgeball. Ohmygods. His mumbling was so funny, I was so sad you didn't understand."
"Well, now I do, and more importantly-"
"We're at camp together!" we scream simultaneously.
We head back to our activities. During the Hephaestus cabin's crash course in making a bronze weapon, I almost died. Gianna had finished her bronze weapon relatively close to when I finished mine.
"I was told that Percy was the best swordsman of the century," Gianna recalls.
I nod. "And?"
"And I was wondering if that gene carries."
"Are you challenging me?"
"I believe I am, Jackson."
"Bring it on, Diamond."
At this time, we had attracted the attention of most of the camp.
We had managed to fight and walk over to the sword fighting arena at the same time. I heard chanting from both sides of the arena. We were dueling pretty well for nine year olds.
Gianna flipped backwards and kicked my dagger out of mid air.
The crowd let out a loud Ooooohhhh!
I didn't turn around and take my weapon. Instead, I mimicked Gianna's action, but instead of letting her sword clatter to the ground, I caught it.
The crowd echoed their previous reaction.
We battled with no end. We had dueled for a good five minutes, when the conch horn blew. Gianna, being new to camp, stopped dueling.
When I was sure she wasn't going to surprise attack me I held my dagger under her chin.
"I win, Sunshine."
"In your dreams, Aquagirl."
"Did you seriously just do that?" I asked.
"Yes. Yes I did."

Percy's POV

My. Sister. Is. A. Dam. Killing. Machine. When she sat at the Poseidon table, she stuck her tongue out at me.
"Hello, Mr. Former Greatest Swordsman Of The Century. I stole your title, at eight. How do you feel about that?" Grace teased.
"Quite annoyed. But I'm happy that you are doing well here."
"Gee, where was that seven months ago?"
I rolled my eyes, and made my offering to the gods.
That night, Connor Stoll burst into my cabin. Oh dam.
He panted," Truth or Dare. Hades cabin. Go. Now."
I stood up and left my cabin.When I entered the cabin, I saw the seven (minus Hazel and Frank who went back to Camp Jupiter), Thalia, Connor, Nico, Calypso, and Clarisse. This was not going to end well. We joined the circle of demigods and island prisoners, and braced ourselves.
Connor smirked. "Who wants to go first."
"I'll go," said Annabeth. She surveyed the circle. Her eyes fell upon the son of Hades. "Nico, truth or dare?"
"Dare," Nico said nonchalantly. It dawned on him a few seconds later.
"Nico, I dare you to go on a date with Will."
"Is this dare allowed?" Nico asks.
We all nod. Leo whistles.
Nico glares at Leo, and the game continues.
"Piper, truth or dare?" Leo asks.
Piper locks eyes with him. "Dare, Repair Boy."
Leo thinks for a few seconds. "I dare you to dress like Beyoncé and act like Beyoncé tonight and tomorrow. All day tomorrow."
Piper gets ready to attack, but Thalia makes her sits down again.
She huffs. "I will kill you, Valdez."
Leo raises his eyebrows. "I dared you to be Beyoncé. No murder allowed."
Piper rolls her eyes. "Fine. Percy, truth or dare?"
"Everyone's choosing dare. Why don't we make this Dare or Dare," Clarisse chimes in.
Delightful.
Piper rephrases her question. "Alright. Percy, dare or dare?"
I think of the stupidest thing to say. "Or."
"Not allowed! Prissy picks dare!" Clarisse yells.
"Percy, I dare you to not go in a pool, lake, or any body of water for the entire day tomorrow."
"But I'm a son of Poseidon! I can't do that!" I exclaim.
"Be glad I'm not making you swear on the River Styx, Jackson."
I sigh. Piper just deprived me of water. I was glad Grace wasn't here to see this.
"Ok. Uh, Thalia, dare or dare?" I ask.
"Is there really a difference? Dare, Kelp Head." Thalia retorts.
"Pinecone Face, I dare you to jump off the lava wall first thing in the morning."
Thalia grimaces. Then her facial expression neutralizes again. "Why are we doing dares in the morning? Why can't we do them now?"
Jason makes a 'duh' face. "Because the harpies will eat us."
Thalia picks up her bow, and stands up. "Oh yeah? Well watch this, chickens!"
Thalia opens the door, sprints the lava wall, climbs it in record time, stands on top of it and backflips off it. A few harpies hiss at the daughter of Zeus, and with perfect accuracy, she shoots them out of the sky. She sprints back into the cabin.
"You were saying, Jason?"
Jason gets on his knees. "All hail Thalia! All hail Thalia!"
Thalia pulls him to his feet. "Idiot."
Beyoncé Piper coughs loudly. "Ahem. Are we gonna play or what?"
Calypso finally speaks up. "I'll go. Conner, dare or dare."
"Dare," Conner says smugly.
"I dare you not to do anything involving pranks. No scheming, talking about or executing pranks."
Conner pretends to faint dramactically.
Clarisse punches him.
She shakes her head. "Nope. He's not getting up."
"Is he alive?" Calypso asks worriedly.
Nico nods. "Can't sense his death, so yeah."
Clarisse punches him again.
No response.
It's official. Calypso broke Conner Stoll.
Too many dares. Oh tomorrow is going to be a crazy day. Crazier than usual, at least.
I guessed it was midnight when Leo kicked open a secret compartment. Nine sleeping bags tumbled out.
We all grabbed one each. We knew which one was who's, because it was kinda obvious. We lay sprawled on the floor in our sleeping bags, and let night tiredness consume us.

Annabeth's POV

I had a dream. It wasn't one of those 'hey this dream is actually real current  events and people are gonna die unless you risk your life on a quest' type dream. It was a memory. Not necessarily a good dream, but not a bad one either.

A/N: This is a re-adaptation  of my favorite headcanon

Dream
Seven year old Annabeth's POV

I was traveling with Luke and Thalia. A beach was not far away from us, so I pointed towards it.
"Please Luke? Please can we go to the beach?" I begged.
Luke looks at Thalia in a certain way that I couldn't understand.
Thalia looks back at Luke in the same way, except her eyes were pleading with him too.
Luke looks towards the beach. "Alright fine. Let's go."
I start running. The sand scorches my feet, all the more reason to race to the water.
I look over my shoulder and see that the two older demigods are not moving. Despite the burning fury of the sand, I trudge over to them, and grab their wrists.
"Come on," I say, their laughter behind me.
I pull harder, unsuccessful at my task of moving the teenagers.
The allow me to keep trying, until Thalia paints a grin on her face.
"Y'know what, Annabeth? I think we can beat Luke to the water. Let's play tag. And he's it." Thalia whispers in my ear, my smile growing bigger with every word.
Thalia taps Luke's shoulder. "You're it, Luke."
He blinks. "What?"
"You're it!" I yell, as Thalia and I run to the ocean.
Luke chases after us, but loses, because I get in the water first.
Thalia and Luke walk away, up to the shore.
"Luke! Thalia! Come in the water!" I shout over the noise of the other people at the beach.
Thalia starts to stand up, but Luke begins to fade away, smiling sadly, waving. I start crying, as the dream stops.

End of Dream

I wake up to see Thalia awake next to me.
"Why did you wake up?" Thalia whispers.
"Remember when we went to the beach when we were traveling with Luke?" I ask.
She nods.
"Well, I dreamed about that. But when I asked you guys to come back in the water, you stood up, but Luke faded away."
"I dreamed about that too, actually. When we were running to the ocean, Luke slipped away."
"It's not fair, Thalia. It's been years, but sometimes-"
"I know. Dam idiot chose rebirth."
"What is it with this dam joke?"
"I have no dam idea."