Miscommunication (Yes This is a Chapter)

Okay, so in this chapter they are in school again.
Grades are as follows:
Percy: Senior
Annabeth: Senior
Jason: Senior
Thalia: Senior
Piper: Senior
Leo: Senior
Clarisse: Senior
Frank: Senior
Hazel: Sophomore
Nico: Sophomore
Grace: Third

Grace's POV

After the first day of school, I spotted the limo. I walked to one of the black doors and yanked it open.
"Percy! Come out here!" I yelled.
He obeys, a look of confusion on his face. The limo drives away slowly as I pull my eighteen year old brother to the playground.
"Mom said I could stay at the playground if one of you watched me. I chose you," I explained.
Percy groaned. "Grace, I have a project to work on."
"Really? Well, you were going to procrastinate anyways, so why not have an excuse to do just that?"
He considers this. Then nods. "Only for a few minutes, okay?"
I smile and skip off.
The playground was awesome. It had two sets of straight and circular monkey bars, two sets of slides; one set swirly and the other straight, a climbing rock wall (with no lava, sadly), a climbing web, two seesaws and a long row of swings. I climbed to the top of the web and watched Percy. He was reading a textbook and taking notes. What? I shake my head and look back. Nope, not hallucinating. Weird. I play around on the jungle gym for about ten minutes and see Percy is nowhere to be found.
"Percy? Percy? Perseus Achilles Jackson!" I shout.
Nothing.
I climb up to the web again and shout the same thing again.
Still nothing.
My legs give out, my nerves giving up, letting me fall from the top of the web.
I curse, and check for any wounds. Luckily, just  a scrape.
I see a girl who wasn't there before she rushes over to me. At least, I didn't see her till now. The girl comes closer to me, and I realize who it is. It is the girl at the swim meet who flirted with Percy.
She sits next to me, her blonde hair falling near my face.
I brush it away. "You're the girl who hit on Percy."
She nods. "Yeah, but I don't do it anymore. I'm a friend of your brother."
"Oh really? What's my name? And yours?"
"You're Grace Jackson, and I'm Brynn Diamond."
Schist.
"So your sisters are Hannah and Gianna? You're a demigod?"
"Yeah. Do you know my sisters?"
"I do. Gianna's my best friend and Hannah, I think she has a crush on Nico, my other brother."
Brynn freezes for a second. She curses for a second, then a smile takes over her face. I actually like the real Brynn. The one that wasn't pretending to be Annabeth.

(Ok this all gets explained soon. On with the story)

Percy's POV

I was tied to a tree outside the playground. Still on school grounds, so I won't get attacked, but I would rather that than endure what I did. When I heard Grace yell my name (how she got my middle name, I'll never know) I was quick to get back. However, I saw a toothpick thin blonde stand up from a bench, ending a conversation with Grace. Grace?
"Perseus Achilles Jackson, huh? Cute," Brynn's sickly sweet voice said.
I gagged. "Brynn, excuse me, but I have to leave."
She smiled creepily. "Oh, Percy! Don't leave your girlfriend stranded in the woods."
I rolled my eyes. "You're like Drew's clone. And the school is right back there. Finally, you are not my girlfriend."
"Drew? Drew Tanaka? I met her at Camp Half Blood. She's so much like me."
A sickening feeling creeped up inside me. "You're a demigod?"
"Oh yeah. My sisters, Hannah and Gianna, they're also demigods. Apollo cabin."
My life sucks. Real nice of ya, Fates.
"I feel bad for Will. He's gotta deal with you."
Another sick, twisted laugh and before I can react, Brynn's lips are on mine, the pungent, chemical, glittery taste of her lipgloss invading my mouth.
I try to pull away, but she grabs my head and yanks me closer.
Then, I hear a shrill scream, and Grace is standing in front of us, her eyes fiery.
"No, no, no! No!" Grace shouts, kicking Brynn in the shins.
"Get off me you little brat!" Brynn shrieks.
Grace continues her kicking. "No kissing! You're not Annabeth. Stay away!"
Brynn leans in again, and Grace punches her.
Grace glares at Brynn. "I said, get off!"
Brynn rolls her eyes. "Like that's happening."
The blonde Barbie takes Grace and ties her to another tree, higher up so that I can't reach her.
Brynn grabs my face again and I grab Riptide. I slash the rope and do the same to where Grace was bound.
Brynn runs to me, but I hold Riptide to her throat.
"You're a demigod. This will hurt. Don't come any closer."
Brynn obeys, to my shock.
The last thing that happened to Brynn was a slap. By Grace.