Draco, It's Help or Hell

Leo's POV

I instinctively tighten my grip on Grace's arm. Percy does the same on Grace's left arm. She winces a little so I loosen my grip. Just a little bit. That Draco is horrible. From the first moment he sneered at Grace, I had him on my death list. That was not a long list. At least not as long as Percy's.

Percy's POV

To the table's dismay, Draco and his posse had sauntered over. The minute the words left his mouth, I wished I hadn't left Riptide in the common room. It didn't appear in my pocket. Oh gods.

Annabeth looked at me worriedly, telling me to step off. Of course, I never listen.
Draco sneered," I bet you demigods are so smart, you can't even read."
I stand up, ready to fight him," Say that again. I dare you."
Draco looks smug," Oh, deaf too. Poor stupid mudbloods."
Hermione glares at Draco," Malfoy, I don't think you want to say that now. There's eleven of us."
Draco laughs bitterly," You three have never done anything useful. The blondie's a dumb blonde," Annabeth shoots him daggers," The tiny girl can barely look after herself," Grace's lip quivers," The small Latino has a better chance at Santa's Workshop, the Canadian, plain useless. The lightning kid electrocutes himself, fries his brains. The cornucopia girl talks her way out of everything, no skill to fight.   The ruler girl, scared of everything. And Percy, he's nothing. Just a dumb sea creature, in reality."

I can't remember really what happens next. I let go of Grace and attack Draco. Shouts, spells, screams. Then McGonagall.

She paces the room, as my demigod friends, my wizard friends, my little sister, Draco and I are seated in the office. Piper tried charmspeak. Fail. Now, we were in deep trouble. Not like this is new.

She begins," You all have disrespected the rules. Fighting, unless used as a defense, is prohibited. You all are in the wrong here."
Draco reasons," Professor, I was using it as a defense. Percy attacked me."
Hermione cleared her throat," May I remind you, Malfoy, Percy fought you after you called them stupid mudbloods. Then, you had the nerve to insult each of them individually."
I sent Hermione a look of thanks. She gladly returned it with a smile.
McGonagall waved her hand dismissively," Nonetheless, I must punish you all. Mister Malfoy, you shall stay in the Gryffindor commons for the remainder of the term. Mister Jackson, detention for remainder of the term. Detention for all the rest of you for the rest of the term, since students claim you all took part in the fight. Twenty points from Slytherin, twenty from Gryffindor."
Grace pipes up," Miss, I didn't do anything."
But the door is already shut.

Draco's POV

I definitely did not want to be with those twits. The new ones shouldn't even classify as wizards! But that twit Percy dragged me in to this mess.

I begin," I only am doing this because of a punishment. I have no intention of helping you otherwise."
The Weasel (Ron) scoffed," Please Malfoy, we all know you enjoy being in the best house for term,"
Granger rolled her eyes," That's besides the point, Ron! Percy, continue with what you were saying."
Percy is holding a piece of parchment," So, obviously, Draco, you help us, or we give you Tartarus pain."
I ask," What's Tartarus?"

The conversation continues, I learn the gist of it. I hate to be helping Weasel, Granger, Potter, and the other idiots. But, Grace. Ugh! No Draco, you hate them all, you just hate Death Eaters more.

I do not want to help them. But I know Percy, Leo, and Frank and Jason would fight me to the death. And bloody hell, Annabeth, Granger, those two together, I hate to admit it, but, I wouldn't stand a chance.