Classes

Percy POV

That morning, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny woke us up for breakfast. I really wished that there was more blue food. Blue. Those Ravenclaws...

Anyway, when we got to the Great Hall, I was happily eating, when Snape came to me. I felt like he could shadow travel like Nico di Angelo. Creepy.
Snape looked from me to Harry," Potters."
Grace snaps, oblivious to Snape's authority," Yeah! You gotta problem with that?"
Hazel pulls Grace down," Eat."
Snape glances at all three of the Potter (but really Jackson) kids," New troublemakers."
Grace shovels food in her mouth, troubled by Snape. I wonder why.

I think Harry convinced McGonagall to put all of us, except Grace, in the 7th year classes. I was not 7th year material. I think Hazel had the least trouble, but that wasn't saying much. All of the demigods of the The Prophecy of Seven had trouble. Let's start with Potions.

Snape had told us to conjure a simple Cure for Boils potion. If only there was a Cure for Stupidness Potion. I may have just been intimidated by Snape, but that was a lame excuse.

I hadn't known what ingredients to grab, so my ADHD kicked in. I got distracted by the colors and textures and scent of the ingredients, so I grabbed half the shelf. Some powder, purple goo, yellow slime, mushroom looking things, animal hair, gumdrops (probably not) and some ginger and you get an explosion.

Purple fumes erupted from my cauldron. But I was actually the demigod winner for Best Looking Failure. Frank had red slime that streaked his robes. Piper had a huge green bubble as big as a beach ball swelling up in her cauldron. Hazel had scorched her hair. Annabeth was coughing orange dust. Leo, he had just broke his cauldron for, whatever reason. Snape, he went berserk.
He boomed," Troublemakers! I insist you be moved to the 1st year classes!"
Piper charmspoke," It was just first day jitters. We didn't learn Cure for Boils at Ilvermorny."
Snape was convinced. He was easily charmspoken.

Piper's POV

I did it. I actually saved our chances. Percy was so relieved. He had thanked me over and over. The others did too, but not nearly as much. I had to charmspeak him to stop!

I don't know where the sudden courage came from. Or how I knew what Ilvermorny was. I think Hermione told me about it earlier. I couldn't be sure. But I knew we needed to get schooled, or else we were dropped into a class with a bunch of eleven year olds.

Hermione's POV

I honestly believe that I need to school these demigods. Maybe not Annabeth though. When I got to the common room that night, her nose was buried in a book on wizarding history. She had five other books beside her. All on the history of Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, charms, potions and other lessons. The books, however, were in Greek. I don't remember having Greek history books in Hogwarts. I also don't understand how I knew the title was in Greek. Oh well. I didn't pay any mind to it.

Until dinner.

But that was Leo's fault.

We were all headed to the Great Hall for dinner as usual. We took our usual seats. Ate usual food. Yet, we had an unusual conversation.
Hazel asked," Did you guys study up? Hope so. I don't want to get a ruler."
Frank sighs," Hazel, they don't do that stuff in mortal schools. They don't do that in any school. Much less a magic school."
Hazel blushed crimson," Right, sorry."
Ron asked rather rudely," They smack you with rulers in America? Wow, I bet you're a troublemaker."
I scoff," Look who's talking."

At that, we all laugh. I couldn't help but wonder why Hazel was so nervous about getting smacked with a ruler. Annabeth sent me a kind but stern look that said Don't.
I didn't pry Hazel to talk.

We had awkward silence for the majority of dinner. Grace, did talk about something that caught my attention though. So, maybe this was Grace's fault. However I was not going to say this was an seven year olds doing. It was more reasonable to pin it on Leo, who it had slipped from.

Grace asked Percy," Percy, if demigods are dyslexic, why can they read Greek? Or Latin? Doesn't it do the same thing?"
Percy, oh Merlin's beard, I've never seen someone's heart visibly melt. Until I did. Percy put a finger to his lips, then whispered something to Grace. I think I'm getting off topic, but Grace is the cutest person ever. If you are around her, you, change, to put it lightly. The girls told me all of the wars and monsters he fought. That tough, strong demeanor vanishes when he's with Grace.

Definitely got off topic. Back to Grace's question. I hear my demigod friends whisper fragments of a huge concept I was missing.
"The Mist" "hardwired for Greek/Latin".
The reason this is Leo's fault; he said those fragments a tad too loudly. They weren't exactly fragments either.

I don't feel the need to explain anymore. Except for on thing. Draco Malfoy. He saunters up to our table, with Blaise Zabini and crew.
He sneers," I heard about your little secret, demigods. Ha!"

I am not scared. Not for myself or my friends. But for Malfoy. And the hell we're gonna give him.