❄️SNOW DAY!!!!❄️

A few weeks later.,.

Grace's POV
A boring Tuesday morning

"Percy! Percy! It's snowing!"
Percy gets up, and yawns. "This is awesome."
A few doors down, Leo yells like a madman. "NO SCHOOL!!!!"
Sadly, our alarm clock still exploded.

Within minutes, I am out in the snow screaming battle cries, waiting for the other demigods to get out here. Thalia and Annabeth comes out first. We begin to build an architectural fortress, perfect for a snowball fight. Annabeth mostly took the lead, being an engineering genius and all. Piper, Clarisse, Hazel and Calypso come out with everyone else. Even Nico. Leo came out too, which is terrible because, fire. But hey, we can deal.

I shout over the working hands of my siblings and cousins. "We are having a girls versus boys snowball fight. Clarisse, drop the spearing projectiles! No powers!"
We work on our base for a few more minutes, and then someone shouts for the war to begin.

Piper could've charmspoke them, but that would've ruined the fun. Basically, we crushed it. Clarisse took Percy, which scared the schist out of him. Hazel and I took down Nico, easy win. Thalia took Jason. Annabeth took Frank, and Calypso killed Leo. Our beautiful fortress had perfect hiding places too. We actually had Greek ice pillars. I heard shouts and screams from everyone, especially Percy, since Clarisse, well, um, Clarisse did her Ares kid thing.

The boys had a huge disadvantage, because Leo made the fort. Although he is good at building stuff, Annabeth easily spotted the weak spots. By the time their fort collapsed, the boys were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Frank actually turned into a chicken. Clarisse almost speared Frank the Chicken's head, with an icicle, but. Frank switched forms. The icicle hit him where the sun don't shine.

As Frank dropped on his knees in agony, we pelted the boys with snowballs the size of golfballs. Then, Calypso got a huge chunk of snow, rounded it out, and sacked Leo in the stomach. Leo and Frank were down. My turn. I collected a lot of snow, made hail balls, and yelled to Percy.
I yelled," RED FOOD!"
Percy turned around. "What did you just say?"
Then, the magic happened.
I chucked tiny balls of pain at him, while repeating the dreaded saying. Percy fell screaming about how blue food is better. I got tired of his whining so I walked up to him, punched him in the gut, and as he toppled over I struck him so hard across the face. It was beautiful.

Finally, after us girls dominated, and we could no longer feel our feet, we walked inside. Then, curse my shortness, I got a stool and held up a box.
"Who wants hot chocolate?" I sang.
Annabeth came into the kitchen and took the box.
"This is the happiness of the world." She muttered.
I nod. "Yes it is. Very much so."
Leo yelled," Who wants to get a sugar rush?"
Piper hollered back. "Are you still drunk, Repair Boy?"
"What do you think, Beauty Queen?" Leo asked.

The world can never be at peace in this house.

Ever.

Percy's POV

My hot chocolate was not blue. This was a problem. A huge problem. The world is at war. I will start war.

"Marshmallow fight!" I screamed.
Nico muttered something, and went upstairs.
"Marshmallows are a sign of death, Percy. You are throwing dead souls, therefore I cannot partake in the flinging of pig."
"Dude, you just ruined marshmallows for me," Leo complained.
Calypso punched him in the arm. "Suck it up, fire boy."