Party Like A Demigod

Percy's POV

Friday night we had the party. I didn't know what to wear, and neither did Aphrodite. Her clothes she gave me. So, sparkly. Too sparkly. I decided on a blue t-shirt, and some random pants. Aphrodite was not in the mood. I heard her scowl from Olympus.

I met Grace in the hallway. She squealed.
She gave me puppy dog eyes. "Percy? Can I please go? Please?"
I shake my head. "Sorry, Grace. High school only."
She crossed her arms and pouted. She again tried pleading. "Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Percy?"
I shake my head once more."Grace. You know you can't go. And we have to ban Clarisse from forks, and killing Leo and that is horrible."
She sighs. "Fine, you have it worse. But I can't stay here alone. Because the big kids always get more fun."
"Well you won't," I say, raising my voice a bit louder walking toward Nico's door," because Nico still is anti-social and should really get out more."
Nico hollers," Jackson! You're dead!"
I laugh," Not like that's new."

All of us pile into the limo, other than anti-social Nico and Grace. The self driving limo almost leaves, but then Hedge jumps in front of  it.
"Coach!" We all groan.
Coach Hedge yells from outside. He clutches his bat tightly. "Hold up, cupcakes. No PDA. Weapons on you at all times. And where is the mini cupcake and the death cupcake?"
I open the window. "Grace is too young and Nico is too secluded."
Hazel slaps me on the arm. "Don't talk about Nico like that, Percy."
Clarisse smirks," Yeah Prissy. That death kid fights better than you."
Jason, Frank and Leo stifle their laughter.
"Shut up," I say.
"You know it's true. He's great with a sword," Leo points out.
Annabeth mutters something. About Luke, I think. I squeeze her hand gently.
Thalia and Annabeth whisper quietly the rest of the ride.

The house was, well pretty huge. Perfect for a party full of (probably) drunk teens. Have they heard of water? The place smelled strongly of a alcohol, even though we were minors. This is why Grace can't come to parties. I felt Riptide in my pocket, in case of an attack.

We mingle among the drunk partygoers. All of us stay to the wall. Such wallflowers we are. I'm kinda happy Nico wasn't here. Ashley's party looked like the Westover Hall dance. I hope that Nico doesn't still feel the need to kill me.

Grace's POV

Nico is boring. Very boring. He stayed in his dark room most of the night. That was, until we got an Iris-Message. It was Annabeth. Great for us, isn't it.
I say hi to Annabeth, then yell up the stairs. "Nico! Iris-Message!"
He comes down, looking tired. So he was sleeping. Hm. I didn't know fourteen year olds took naps.
Nico blinks out the still visible tiredness in his eyes and yawns. "Hey Annabeth. Did Leo get drunk?"
"Has taking a nap clouded your memory?" I ask," May I remind you that it's Leo we're talking about?"
Annabeth laughs, but then glances in the background. "Oh gods. Leo just took his shirt off. He's definitely drunk. Anyway, just wanted to tell you you're not missing out. And Grace? Percy specifically asked me to ask you this, how anti-social is Nico being?"
Nico facepalms,"Only Percy. I got some homework, went to look up something in a textbook, and uh, fell asleep."
I shrug. "Nico's just being boring. And is Percy drunk?" Annabeth nods," Tell Jason he owes me ten bucks."
I cut off the connection, and sit down on one of the couches. Nico starts to trudge up to his room, but I stop him.
"Nico Solace - di Angelo, stop being boring. What are you planning on doing anyways?"
Nico stops. "Homework. And sleeping. Who said to call me Solace - di Angelo?"
"Percy. He also asked why he's not your type."
Nico curses. "Your brother is a complete idiot."
"Which one?" I ask
"Well, which do you think?"
"Percy, and you. You gave valuable teasing bait to Percy. Your fault."
Nico gaps. "But, Percy. Annabeth literally calls him Seaweed Brain."
"Well, at least he has a nickname."
"I've got more than him."
"Go on."
"What? No! I'm not giving away details on my love life."
I stick out my tongue. "You're no fun. Please can you tell me. Will you tell Bianca?"
"Bianca? Right. I'm gonna give my older sister details about, well, you know."
"Still no fun. Does anything cool happen to you?"
"Yes. But I do not want to give you more nightmares. Especially when Percy's not here."
"I can handle it. Please?"
"No. I will not be responsible for giving you visions of the deadliest places."
"Please, Nico?"
"Why are you so eager? Do you want to be scared?"
"Yes. Please? Please? Please?"
"Grace. No. That's final. I can't unsee these horrible things. You won't be able to either."
"Is that why you're so scary? And bitter. And lonely. And secluded. And, you never wear color?"