How to Beat Jason

Grace's POV

I was terrified. Percy had almost killed Leo over something so small. Who knows what he'll do to me. The minute we got home, Percy went into his room. I followed. I sat on his bed.
"I'm sorry Percy." I say
"Why did you do it?" He asks
"I wanted adventure. You get to be adventurous all the time. You fight wars and monsters and I just wanted to be brave like you."
Percy shakes his head. " Grace, most of the time, I'm not brave. I just do what I have to. Annabeth saves my butt most of the time. And you didn't need to go to the high school. You're already brave at camp, and no one expects you to be as adventurous or as stupid as me."
I mumble," Nico said the same thing."
Percy nods. "Grace, please don't do that again."
"Fine. Big brothers are no fun."
Percy smiles, and somehow starts his homework.

I was still bored. Everyone was doing homework. Boring homework. I knocked on Leo's door. Busy. How is Leo doing homework? I decide to explore the lady cave. For most of the day, I just chill in there. The door creaks open. Hazel.
She steps in. "Hey Grace, we're eating. Do you want me to bring you food?"
I shake my head. "No, I'll be right out. Thanks Hazel."
I lift my body up from the beanbag chair I had been sitting in.

When I got in the kitchen, Leo was covered in fire retardant. Clarisse had speared the wall with forks. Books were scattered on the floor. Chairs were turned upside down.
Frank smiled," Hey Grace. We trashed the house. You decided to join us humans again. What were you doing?"
I shrug. "Sitting in a dark room. You all were doing homework."
Frank muttered something about Nico influencing me too much.
I laughed. "Hazel told me you guys were eating? What happened to that?"
Frank gestures to the kitchen. "We were. Then Piper and Leo started a food fight."
Figures.

I found a banana that wasn't used as a projectile in the food fight. That was my dinner. I may have started round two, because I saw Jason walk through the door so I threw an apple at him. He caught it, and took a bite out of it.
I stamp my foot. " Dang it, Jason! That was supposed to hit your head."
Jason decided to be annoying, "Aww, is little Gracie mad she didn't get to decapitate me?"
My ears turned red. "Yes Jason. And I'm not little. I can take the apple out of your hands without standing on my tippy toes."
I lied. I kept jumping, but I couldn't reach.
I then grab a chair and stand on it. I take the apple out of his hands.
"I win."