This Morning Sucks (At least Percy thinks so)

Percy's POV

This morning sucks. I hate mornings in general, but today infinitely more so. Today I had to do a lot of things. All things I'm not looking forward to:
1. Had to make up with Harry
2. Had to talk about Grace's dream
3. Probably get more information out of Grace
4. Deal with Malfoy
5. Go to class
6. Take Herbology exam

I also had to figure out why Thalia is here. Or maybe I'm just hallucinating. Either way, this is the Breakfast of Doom. I trudged out of bed reluctantly, knowing if I didn't Annabeth would come in and smack me with a textbook. Then, I began the Stuff I Have to do that Sucks list. Number one; Make up with Harry.

He was grabbing his textbook when I caught up to him.
I asked, " Can you meet me in the common room during lunch?"
Harry looked unsure, but nodded," Yeah. I won't be late."
One down six more to go, including the Thalia thing.

Harry's POV

I honestly can't believe that the same person who gave me a death glare the night before, wanted to talk with me. I don't feel safe around this guy. I think that if I'm left alone with him, he wouldn't hesitate to kill me. On that jolly note, I departed with the rest of my house, to breakfast.

The Great Hall was very talkative today. It gave me a splitting headache, much like the scream last night. However, Grace was anything but frightened this morning. She was giggling and laughing, until I came.

Grace's POV

Harry is my brother, and I know I'm supposed to love him, like Percy. I just can't. I wish I could. It's not nice to not like people.

Thalia's POV

I surveyed what McGonagall addressed as the Great Hall. It surely was great, in size, at least. It was also beautiful. The ceiling was dotted with floating candles, in the otherwise dark room. Good. Darkness.

Annabeth, Leo and that other girl already know I'm here, but I want to surprise them. Lady Artemis sent me to gather new hunters, but I'm so in awe at the school, I somewhat neglect my task.

I especially want to surprise Jason. After the war, he needed cheering up. Even more so now. I place my back to the wall and slither to the Gryffindor table my friends reside at. I crouch down, and I position myself behind Jason. I let the conversations continue, and then...

"BOO!!!" I scream
Jason turned around, covering his left ear," Thalia!" he whines," you screamed in my ear!"
I lightly punched him in the arm," Grow up."
Jason gasps dramatically," Never!"
I roll my eyes," Anyone miss me?"
A red headed boy asks," Introduce yourself, to start?"
I nod," Right. Sorry. I'm Thalia Grace, the idiots' older sister."
Percy grins," I knew I saw you in the common room last night."
I shrug," I was looking for the dam restroom."
Percy and I burst out laughing.

The red headed boy stands up," I'm Ron. That's Harry, Ginny and Hermione."
I nod," Ok. Hi. McGonagall gave my schedule. Potions?"
Percy groaned," Save us!"
I roll my eyes," Typical Kelp Head."

Percy's POV

Worst. Day. Ever. Now, I have to talk about Grace's dream. Luckily Grace was distracted. I had about five minutes.
I whisper to Annabeth," I think Grace had that type of dream."
Annabeth raises her eyebrows," You sure?"
I nod," Positive."
Annabeth sighs," Well, we might have to talk about it during dinner, so we might as well skip it, and talk about it in the common room, since everyone else will be at dinner."
I nod," That wasn't my plan, but I like it. Love you, Wise Girl. "
She pecks me on the cheek, then seems deep in thought.

Annabeth's POV

I can't help thinking about what Frank said in the common room. Sisters. Hermione could be my sister. I would have to bring her to camp, maybe I could ask Jason to fly us there.