Hades

Grace's POV

On the last weekend before school, I was sent back to the apartment. Sigh. Gianna did give me an idea.
"Sleepover. Why not? We can have it at my place," Gianna explains.
"But what's a sleepover?" I ask.
"A sleepover is where someone or multiple people come over to someone's house and stay overnight."
I nod. "Alright. I'll ask."
That's what got me here. I was practically on my knees, begging.
"Please, Mom? Please? Please?"
Sally sighs. "Alright, dear. Go pack."
I hug her and stuff things in my bag. Including my dagger. When Sally drives up to Gianna's, I see the mailman. Though he's not a mailman. A venti, a Roman storm spirit.
I walk up behind it and forcefully strike it. Gold monster dust floats around me.
Wiping my hands on my jeans, I ring the doorbell.
Gianna answers it and hugs me. "Hey Grace. Come in."
I step inside her house, and instantly, noise invades my ears. Not like that's new. Gianna leads me upstairs.
Her room is a sea of Camp Jupiter purple. Everything purple.
Gianna flops on her bed. "So Grace? How is living with your mom?"
"It's good. Yeah. But sometimes I miss them a lot."
Gianna nods. She grabs a flashlight. "Let's tell some horror stories."
"Oh, Nico taught me the best ways to do this. You're going down."
She does the creepy horror story flashlight thingy, and madness begins.

Hannah's POV (Gianna sister, the one who was on the trip with Nico)

At Camp Half Blood.

I was walking around camp, passing campers, as today was not a training day. I searched around until I ran into Annabeth.
"Hey Hannah. What's up?" Annabeth asks.
"Have you seen Nico?"
"He's spending the day at Camp Jupiter. Sorry, Hannah."
I nod, and try to entertain myself.
I needed to ask him. Now I won't have the chance.

Nico's POV

At Camp Jupiter, late at night in California

I shivered in my bed. The dreams, they kept coming. The horrible dreams. Bianca's death, Tartarus, the Doors, everything just came flooding in like water through a dam. I sighed, staring at the ceiling, thinking of happier things. Which there was very little of. I stood up, and walked down the hall, a stream of tears trailing behind me.

Reyna was awake.

Reyna's POV

I heard tiny footsteps. Yes, I knew they were tiny. Don't judge. Nico stood at my door, tears glistening on his cheeks.
"Reyna?" he croaked.
"Yeah, Nico?"
"It just keeps happening. The visions. But they're not just visions. I feel the pain."
I mutter a few Latin curses, quiet, so that he doesn't hear the horrible things coming from my mouth.
Nico walks over, and I ask him to turn around. Battle scars, as usual, but some looked fresh, like they were just cut.
"Did you get attacked recently, Nico?"
He shakes his head no.
I curse quietly again.
I scavenge for nectar, and find some. I walk over to give it to him, but he is already asleep.
"Goodnight, Nico."
I lay next to him, glancing over every now and then to see if he's having a nightmare.
I lift his shirt up, exposing his back. As I suspected, fresh blood seeps through it from the scars, and every few seconds, a new one appears, followed by an agonizing scream.
I shake him awake. "Nico! Wake up!"
His eyes shoot open. "More scars?"
"Yes. Drink the nectar."
He pours the liquid into his mouth. "Reyna, you know this won't do anything. They'll just keep coming."
"I know," I say just above a whisper.
Nico, I wish your life would be easier.

Grace's POV

At the sleepover

"Alright, Grace. Terrify me," Gianna challenges.
"No problem."
I begin a cheesy horror story. All that dark and stormy night stuff. Then I get to the good stuff.
Gianna shakes in terror. "That's not real, right."
"No, I'm not that mean. Plus, Percy and Nico and everyone never tells me the scary stuff."
"Yeah, your brothers are mean."
"I know right."
The rest of night we watch a movie. Gianna brings out popcorn and Doritos. She piles the popcorn on top of the nacho cheese Dorito. She eats and I cringe.
Gianna notices my reaction and hands me one. "It's really good. Try it."
Before I can, I black out.
Hades stands in front of me. "Grace Jackson. I have found you. Bianca will be reincarnated. this to happen, you do not have to jump in the Lethe, however this may take a while."
"Will Percy and Nico and everyone remember me?"
"Yes, yes. Just stay still."
A cold light captures me, a life flashing before my eyes. Not mine. Bianca's. I shudder at the quick millisecond flashbacks.
The light disappears, and the screams of the damned can be heard. I hear everything. My mind feels clearer, but emptier.
Lord Hades sends me back to the Land of the Living, however, I am unsure where I am.
I hear a panicked voice. "Grace, wake up! What's wrong? Please wake up!"
I have no clue who the voice is so I say the first thing that comes to my mind. "Nico? Percy? What just happened?"
A voice that sounds like Gianna's replies, " No, Grace. They're not here."
I open my eyes, and see I'm on Gianna's couch. "Lord Hades spoke to me."
Gianna nods. "Do you wanna call Percy?"
"What time is it?"
"Like, ten."
"I'll wait till morning. Let's watch the movie."
The movie was called Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.
I yelled at the screen a lot. Gianna finally turns it off, to protect her hearing, I presume. We fall asleep shortly after my yelling.
I try to close my eyes and drift off to a peaceful sleep, however Hades greets me again.
"Grace Jackson, you are shadow traveling right now. When you wake up, you will be in the place you most desire."
Nico. That's where I went. I cursed. It was dark, shadowy, and I was in a foreign place. I took one step and cursed again. The same Puerto Rican girl who had delivered Hazel and Nico to our house from their freshman trip sat up. Her face was stone cold, her dark eyes alert. If she was here, why was I? Where was Nico?
"Gods dammit, if you're a monster, I would appreciate it if you strangled yourself."
"Excuse me, miss, but where is Nico?"
She stands up, and grabs a flashlight.
I block the light from my face.
Reyna shines it lower. "You're Percy Jackson's sister, are you not?"
I nod.
"Why are you here?"
"I need to tell Nico something important. It has to do with his sister."
"Hazel?"
"No. Bianca."
Reyna walks back over to the bed, and I follow.
Reyna lifts Nico's shirt up, revealing an array of scars.
I gasp. "What happened?"
"I'll let him explain."
Reyna shakes him lightly, and Nico's eyes shoot open.
He blinks a few times to register my presence. "Grace? Why are you here?"
I stare at him, only saying two words. "She's gone."
He nods.
I see blood seeping through his shirt and grab nectar.
He pushes away and says the last thing before I leave. "We'll see her again."