The Wizard

Harry Potter's POV (Finally)

During breakfast in the Great Hall, I was called to McGonagall's office. So was Hermione and Ron. What the bloody hell did I do now?

McGonagall sat in her chair by her desk.
She began," Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, Miss Granger, this may not be the best time, but I believe Hagrid would like to speak with you three. Mr. Potter, I believe it has to do with your siblings."

Siblings? Merlin's beard, this is strange.
Hermione asks," Harry, since when have you had siblings?"
I shake my head," Since now. I didn't know about this."
Ron nods," Well, mate, looks like we're going to find out."
Hagrid is standing in front of a rainbow. I tilt my head to see if it's just light, but it's not. A man is in the rainbow. He is having a conversation with Hagrid from the looks of it, but I can't be sure.

The rainbow dissipates, and Hagrid faces us.
He greets us," Ay! Mornin' Arry, 'Mione, and Ron. Listen, the Death Eaters are coming and are going to attack. You eleven will lead the attack. They plan to to strike once class starts for the year."
I ask," Eleven?"
Hagrid nods," Yes. You three, Percy, Grace, Jason, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Annabeth and Piper."
Ron asks," Surely eleven people can't attack all Death Eaters. Who will help us?"
Hagrid explains," All of Camp Half Blood. At least, that's what Chiron said. According to Rachel Dare's prophecy wizards and demigods fight, so I assume most of Hogwarts will help."
Hermione nods," But how do we know these people are reliable?"
Hagrid shrugs," Percy an'  Grace are 'Arry's siblings. The others are their friends. Chiron trusts the eight of them and I trust Chiron."

Hagrid doesn't explain any further, so we go to our first class of the day. Potions. Great. All I need is Snape ticking me off. However, I was shaken up all day, which resulted in many broken bones, wands and explosions. And presumably a bad mark for me.

That night, I hardly slept. Questions filled my head. Who were these people? That was the main question. I never knew I could obtain answers from my dreams. Usually, I didn't have dreams, but tonight I did.

             »»»»»»»»Dream»»»»»»»»»
I was overlooking a hill. Cabins littered wide fields. Strawberry fields dotted the area. A tall boy about my age was having a conversation with six other people. As I got closer, I realized the boy looked like me. He had worried eyes.

He had started speaking," We need to decipher this prophecy in its entirety."
A girl with blonde hair and grey eyes takes the paper," Well, the sea gods' children is Percy and Grace. I don't know who The Boy Who Lived is, but I think it has to do with your brother in London. Advancing across the globe; that's you and Grace traveling to London, Percy. Death Eaters, that must be some classification for monsters, Voldemort, possibly the leader. And we already killed Gaea, so that doesn't make sense."
A girl with choppy brown hair and light chocolate skin looks at the paper,"Yeah, you're right Annabeth. Wizards, that definitely involves your brother, Percy."
The boy who looks like me, Percy, nods," Yeah Piper, maybe it involves him. But Grace's weaknesses? And demigods and wizards fighting at the last hour?"
A girl with cinnamon curls and chocolate skin answers one of Percy's questions,"  Midnight. There will be a battle at midnight."
Percy nods," Ok Hazel. But what's Grace's weaknesses?"
A boy with blonde hair and icy blue eyes answers," Grace's weakness is seeing others in pain."
The girl named Piper nods," Definitely Jason. When Leo teased Percy, Grace was ready to get revenge."
A tall, fit, muscled guy with a Canadian Flag T-shirt asked," How?"
A small Latino boy with curly black hair smiled," In a cold, freezing lake, Frank."
Percy's jaw dropped," Grace did that?"
Piper blushed," Well, I helped."
The Latino boy, Leo, shook his head," Piper, you got it twisted. By helped, you mean thought of the plan and did it, alone"
Piper nods," Fine fine, but we're getting off topic."

       «»»»»»»»End of Dream»»»»»»»»

When I woke up, I finally understood the quest. I just didn't know who Grace was. In the Great Hall, the Sorting Ceremony soon would begin. Then, I knew it, I would meet my long lost siblings, and their friends.