Hogwarts

Percy POV

Hogwarts was huge! I held on to Grace's hand tightly as Ginny guided us to the Great Hall. When we got there, I was in awe. That was, until Grace pulls on my shirt.
She points to Annabeth," Percy look!"
I look and ask," What?"
She scolds me," We're up next! Pay attention."

Annabeth sits at a table with Ginny, adorned with a red robe. McGonagall, I think, calls me up to the Sorting Hat.

I plead the Sorting Hat," Annabeth. Wherever she is, I want to be."
The Sorting Hat shouts," GRYFINNDOR!!!!"
Annabeth smiles. I'm in her house!

The rest of us get sorted. All Gryfinndor.
Ginny smirks," What did I say?"
Leo nods," You were right."

As we are all staring at the food in front of us, in awe, a tall red head boy, a brown haired girl, and another boy who looks like me comes up to the table.

Ginny throws her arms around the girl," Hermione! Where have you been?"
Hermione replies," Hagrid."
Harry glances at me," I'm Harry. Are you the sibling I'm supposed to have?"
I nod," I guess. Apparently I have a brother now too."
Grace jumps up," Don't forget about me! If you're Percy's brother, I'm your sister!"
Harry nods, gesturing to my friends," And you guys are?"

After the series of introductions, and explanations, the Great Hall slowly empties.
Ron, Ginny's brother stands up," Come on, mates. Gin and Mione will show the girls their sleeping quaters and Harry and I will show you the lads rooms."
We follow the four Gryfinndors, trying not to get side tracked. Especially Grace. When we reach the common room, we are greeted with a cozy room adorned in red and gold.

Annabeth swoons," The architecture of this place."
Leo grumbles," Not so many machines though."
Piper elbows him," Well it's a magic school! They don't use mortal machines."

Ron and Harry lead us to the lads quarters, as they call it. Red and gold like the main room. The girls come out relatively the same time, and the Hogwarts veterans show us to our classes. They warn us about Snape and Filch. Snape reminds me of Mr. D, kind of. Harry and I also catch up and talk about our lives, I explain how I found Grace, and the events following that. He explains his life too. The Dursleys, his battles, Voldemort. By the time we have to 'retire to our beds' I almost sleep peacefully. Almost.

Grace POV

I can't fall asleep. I don't want to wake all of Hogwarts, so I just curl in a ball on my bed. I share a room with Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Hermione, Ginny, and someone named Lavender Brown.
Annabeth, Piper and Hazel notice my discomfort.
Annabeth suggests," Percy might be up still."
Piper nods," You could go there."
Hazel sighs," But I don't think McGonagall will allow it."
I nod," I still have to try."

I pass through rooms of sleeping girls until I'm in the main room. I see a tall figure coming. I think it's Percy. I wrap my arms around him.
I admit," Percy, I'm scared of the nightmares."
He cooed," It'll be fine, baby girl."

Baby girl? Percy never called me that. I look up, and it's Harry. I start crying, hot tears pouring down my face.
Harry tries to calm me down," It'll be fine, love. Calm down."
But it never worked. The more he talked, the more I cried. I keep silently crying, until Percy does come. He glares at Harry.
He wraps me in a hug," Did Harry make you cry?"
I bury my head in Percy's chest," Well, kind of."
Percy nods," You're fine, Grace. Let's talk to McGonagall."

McGonagall wasn't helpful. She said there was nothing she could do. I cried, as Percy yelled. When all hope was lost, we head back our beds.
I try not to sleep, but I do. But soon I feel someone holding me. I know it's Percy. I feel like Annabeth kissed him too. Because Percy was happy.