party for two

from: Harry
I'm bored you should come over

to: Harry
i don't wanna walk there :( too lazy. come get me?

from: Harry
Fine... Be there in a few. If you have a swimsuit, bring it.

"You're leaving again?"

I glance over at Erin, who is looking at me with a pout on her face. "Yeah, I'm going to Harry's. Unless you need me for something?"

"No," she shrugs. "I just feel like you're never here anymore. Especially on Friday nights like tonight, which is when we used to go do things."

I stop digging through my drawer and think about her words. She had a point.

from: Harry
hell, while you're at it - if you want to bring stuff for overnight you can. I didn't realize how late it was

"I guess you have a fair point," I tell her. "I can stay if you want? I guess I never realized that I kind of have been abandoning you."

"What you do with your time is up to you," she shrugs again. "And anyway, I've been doing the same to you with Liam. Except he's actually my boyfriend."

"I'm not having this conversation with you again," I sigh.

"You should have it with him, though."

After I find a bag, I throw some clothes and other things into it to stay just in case. Harry texts me that he's downstairs after a few minutes, so I grab my things and bid Erin goodbye. As soon as I'm outside, I see him waiting in his car and he sends a smile my way. I slide into the passenger seat and buckle up as he puts the car in drive.

"Hey," Harry says, looking over at me with a smile again.

"Hey," I smile back.

We talk a little bit on the way to his house, but for the most part it's quiet in the car. Once he parks his car in his garage we head inside and he leads me to the kitchen.

"So... you can absolutely say no to this, but I have a very large urge to get wasted with you tonight. I know you don't drink much, but-"

"Let's do it," I interrupt him.

"Wait, really?"

I can't help but laugh at the look of pure shock on his face. "Yeah. The reason I don't drink at parties is because I'm not comfortable doing it around a bunch of strangers. Erin and I drink all the time on weekends. We've gotten drunk a handful of times. Well, we used to. Now I'm with you all the time and she's with Liam all the time. Anyway, I drink around people I'm comfortable around and can trust."

"Well, fuck. Now I'm really pumped that you're here. I know it's technically a hazard to drink and swim, but you wanna swim too?"

"Assumed we would be. Didn't think bringing a swimsuit was for anything else."

Harry goes into his bedroom to change and I take my bag to change in the bathroom. Harry is already downstairs when I'm done changing. I find a tee in his room to cover myself for now. He's in the kitchen when I get downstairs, grabbing a few bottles of various alcohols.

"What do you like, babe?"

"I'll do some shots? I don't really know what I like when it comes to this kind of drinking, if that makes sense. The few times I've been drunk has been from wine."

He puts the bottles he had out back into the cabinet and goes into the garage, returning with two bottles of wine. I grab the glasses and the beach towels that he had out on the counter before following him out into the backyard. I had yet to be back here, but I saw that he had a pool the first time I came over.