messy morning

"Kait," I hear before feeling a nudge to my side.

I wake up confused, my eyes focusing on the clock on Harry's dresser. 2:12am. My brain is still full of confusion and now a little bit of irritation. What the hell is he doing waking me up this early? We just spent three long ass (but amazing) days in Disneyland and we have to be up in four hours to take my family to the airport. As I'm turning to face Harry, he speaks again.

"I need your help," he groans quietly.

"What's wrong?"

"I- fuck," he hisses. "Woke up with this. Help. Please, babe."

I follow his line of sight to find a bulge in his boxers and his hand rubbing it slightly. Oh.

It takes me a second to wake up the rest of the way and I reach over and grab my hair tie from the nightstand. I tiredly whip my hair up into a ponytail and reach over to press my lips to his. The thought creeps into my brain that my dad and siblings are in the guest rooms down the hall, but the thought goes away quickly as Harry wraps his arms around me and pulls me on top of him. I put my legs on either side of him and rub myself against him lightly. He pulls away from the kiss and grunts quietly. I smile and press my lips to his jawline and let my hand wander down to where he wants it the most.

"What were you dreaming about, babe?" I mutter quietly against the skin of his neck. He inhales quickly as my hand slips under the waistline of his boxers and I tug them down.

"Was dreamin' about you, pretty girl," he whispers. I smile and press my lips to his. The kiss doesn't last long before I pull back and lower myself down the bed. Without much thought, I'm wrapping my lips around his erection. His hand goes to the back of my head and he pushes himself further into my mouth. He's incredibly eager, which can make this more fun for me.

I take it nice and slow, which I could tell was making him irritated. The entire situation was getting me worked up as well. As I use one hand on him, my other hand goes to rub over my underwear.

"Ride me," Harry breathes out quietly. "Fuck, please ride me."

"Patience," I mutter back just as quiet. He sends me a glare and I laugh a little as I wrap my lips around his tip. I tease him for about a minute more, going practically in slow motion to piss him off.

Within a minute, he's tired of me goofing off and sits up. He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.

"Listen, Kait. I love you and I appreciate you, but now is not the fucking time."

With those words, he pulls me on top of him. He stays where he is instead of laying down, so I move to straddle his lap. I can't help but laugh as he pushes my underwear to the side with his fingers and pulls me forward so I'm lined up over him. Before I even get the chance to start to lower myself on him, he's raising his hips and pushing inside of me. I meet him halfway, lowering myself the rest of the way. His eyes screw shut and he lets out a shaky breath. As I raise myself and then lower back down, I bring my hand up to my mouth and bite down on my fingers to keep myself from making any noise.

As he opens his eyes, his fingers find the hem of the shirt I'm wearing (one of his, of course). He very impatiently rips the shirt over my head and tosses it off to the side. As I move myself against him, he grabs my face and smashes his lips against mine.

"Fuck," he mutters quietly against my lips. "So good, baby. So good."

He raises his fingers up to my mouth and slips two of them between my lips. I suck on his fingers for a second and he stares at me with a smirk. He pulls them away, reaching down to rub my clit as I continue to move back and forth against him. My head falls back and I bite down on my bottom lip.

"Can we switch?" I whisper breathlessly.

In the messiest, most unorganized way possible, Harry flips me onto my back and aligns himself back up. His pace is much quicker than mine, which is exactly what I needed. Within another minute, Harry is swearing under his breath and his thrusts become sloppy as he rides out his orgasm. I follow shortly after, my back arching and my toes curling. My bottom lip is probably bleeding from how hard I'm biting down on it. Harry notices that I'm still biting down on it and runs his finger along it to point it out. He gives me a tired smile and then reaches down to connect his lips with mine.

"Thanks for the help, babe," Harry whispers as he collapses next to me. When I look over at him, he's got a stupid smirk on his face. "I love you."

"I love you too," I give him a small smile and kiss him one more time. I slip his tee back on before cuddling up to him. I fall asleep almost immediately.

When the alarm goes off a few hours later, I'm in great denial that I have to get up. Harry groans next to me and reaches for his phone to shut off the alarm. I cuddle back up to him once it's off and he runs his fingers through my hair as he kisses my head.

"Morning, Kait," he mutters, his voice raspy from just waking up.

"Good morning," I sigh and press a kiss to his collar bone.

Harry pulls me on top of him and gives me a quick kiss. He rubs his hands up and down my sides in a very soothing manner. Just as I'm relaxing against him, both of his hands grab my butt. I jump a little and pull back from the kiss with a small laugh.

"Last night was fun," he mutters. "M'sorry for waking you in the middle of the night."

"It was fun," I agree. "But also never wake me up at two in the morning ever again. I might kill you if you do."

He laughs and kisses my nose. "God, the romance we have... so alive and well. Sparks flying all the time."

"What, me threatening to kill you first thing in the morning isn't your idea of romantic?"