Chapter V. We're Bored To Death In Heaven

"Hailie!" I heard. Hey... that was my name... "Hailie, you're okay! You're back on the bus with us!" that deliciously deep voice said.

Suddenly, the memories came flooding back... I gasped, shooting upright. I looked around... I was in Andy's bed. On the tour bus... with the guys. 

I was safe. The thought brought tears to my eyes. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, holding me close. I peeked up- it was Andy. Jinxx was on my other side, his arms wrapped around the both of us. 

"Thank you," I cried into Andy's shirt. He held me closer.

"Anytime, girl. Anytime," he murmured. I pulled away, wiping my face, wincing as I touched my mouth. My angel bites were fine, but my lips were busted. 

"So, what time is it?" I asked, trying to lighten the subject. 

"Almost midnight," Ashley answered immediately. I scrunched my brows. "It's a Vampire thing," he shurgged. "We always know what time it is."

"Damn," I murmured. "It's bedtime," I yawned, flopping back onto the pillows. 

"She's got the right idea," Jake nodded. Everyone dispersed, except for Andy. I stood, located my bags, and pulled out my PJ's- the black spaghetti strap and black Spanxx shorts. As always.

"Do you want to change in here and I'll go in the bathroom, or vice versa?" Andy asked, a pair of PJ's in his hands as well. I smiled. 

"I'll change in the bathroom," I told him. I walked down the bunk aisle and got to the bathroom, changing quickly and brushing my teeth. I got out and passed the living room on my way to get a glass of water, earning a few wolf whistles form Ashley and the boys. I laughed, drank my water, and set the glass back in the cabinet. 

"In your dreams- especialy you, Purdy," I chuckled, my hand on my cocked out hip. 

"More like in your dreams," he joked, his fangs making an appearance. What did they say about the fangs? They only elongate when they're feeding, or if ... they're... oh. Ohhh. 

I turned, and skipped back to Andy's room. I couldn't believe I'd gotten Ashley Purdy... um, yeah. I froze as I spotted Andy in his PJ's- a pair of Batman flannel pants. And no shirt. 

I climbed into bed as he just stood staring. 

"You okay?" I asked sweetly, innocently. He cleared his throat, and made his way to the bed. As the lights went out, I felt a spark ignite between us- I felt like we were electrified, and magnetized to each other. 

I wanted to touch him so badly... oh, God, I wanted to touch his smooth, soft skin... run my hands through that long hair... feel that lip ring against my own lips... ugh. Great. 

This was going to be a looong night.

I woke up to several loud bangs and crashes, so I decided to investigate.

The guys were in the living room, fighting over which movie to watch- the bang and crash I'd heard was CC jumping around on the couches- and falling on his face as he tripped.

So much for Vampiric grace, huh, CC? 

"Hey!" I called. They froze, looking over at me- and looking me up and down in my PJ's. 

"What's the problem, you children?" I asked, combing my hair with my fingers, smoothing the blueness down a bit. 

"I wanna watch We're the Millers!" Ashley whined.