Chapter VI. A Perfect Escape

"Why do you have a long ass, double ended dildo?" I asked Andy. It was almost 11 in the morning, and we were still in our PJ's, sitting up in bed, watching his Bryan Stars interview with him and Danny Worsnop.

"I honestly- well, you see... I don't know," he shrugged. There was a banging on the door, and what sounded like a body being flung against it. 

"Yes?" I called. 

"I'm boooooorreeeed!" CC cried, banging on the door. I rolled my eyes, got out of bed, and chose an outfit as Andy left to console CC. I put on a dark blue tank top and a pair of white skinny jeans and black and white Converse. I walked out of the room, and started walking through the living area. All the guys were chilling on the couches.

Ashley had the remote, flipping casually through the channels, when I heard, "... Potterhead weekend begins now, with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Sto-" it cut off as Ashley changed it. 

I shrieked, dove over the top of the couch, yanking the remote from Ashley's hand and falling on my face on the floor. I ignored the pain, and flipped back to ABC Family, just as the opening credits played.

"What was that all about?" Jinxx laughed. 

"It's Harry motherfucking Potter," I whispered, sitting up close to the TV, the remote clutched against my chest. 

"Andy, I think your Batman fixation has been matched by her Harry Potter one," Ashley murmured. 

"HUSH!" I yelled, focusing on Dumbledore, McGonagall, Hagrid and little baby Potter. 

I sat in that spot all. Day. Long. Just watching Harry Potter. CC and Jinxx had even joined me, one on either side, in an identical position to mine- knees clutched to chest, arms wrapped around legs, chins on knees. 

"Hailie, it's ten o'clock," Andy knelt down by me as Goblet of Fire ended. I stood up, my joints cracking from the stiffness. I yawned widely, feeling tired as shit.

"You comin' with?" Ashley asked. I nodded, going to Andy's room . I dug through my clothes, and found a dress I'd had for like... ever. It was dark gray and strapless. It had a corset type bodice, with a thin, simple bow at the top and small ruffles around the edges. The skirting was short, ruffly, and adorable!

I slipped it on in the bedroom as Andy dressed in the bathroom. I also slipped on a pair of Converse. I made my way to the bathroom- passing a half naked CC. I slipped in and locked the door.

I picked up a stick of eyeliner and applied a ring around my eyes, and then put on some mascara. I brushed my hair, and took a razor blade to my bangs, keeping them trimmed perfectly. I brushed my teeth, and emerged. 

Apparently, all the guys were ready- CC, in a black t-shirt and skinny jeans with all black Converse. Jinxx, with his top hat, a black sleeveless shirt, and black skinny jeans with boots. Jake had on a black tank top, black leathers and Converse. Andy wore a black button up shirt, half unbuttoned, and black ripped skinny jeans with black Converse. 

Ashley, however, wasn't ready.

"MY HAIR IS NOT PERFECT YET!" he yelled, hurrying into the bathroom. He adjusted a few locks of straight-as-a-pencil hair, and came back, smiling.

"Okay. I'm ready," he nodded.

"Seriously?" I asked. 

"What?"

"You're such a girl," I shook my head, walking to the door of the bus with the others. 

"Ready?" Andy asked, looking me up and down... slowly.