Chapter X. This Love Has Died

OK Chapter ten, on the way!!!!

ANDY'S POV

I opened the door to the bus and stepped inside. It was about midnight- after the guys left to see Hailie, I knew I'd fucked up. I don't know why I did that. No... that was a lie. I do. I'd been looking for Juliet at the party... I couldn't help myself.

I still loved her... I was still in love with her, even though she hurt me. After the others left the party, I stayed- to tell Juliet it couldn't happen again, even though I would have loved it to. It hurt to tell her goodbye... but I had to. I couldn't be with a human... I couldn't stay young while Juliet aged, and died. I had to be with my own kind. I did love Hailie... but it wasn't like it was with Juliet. At all. I wanted to be with Juliet... but Hailie was a Vampire, so I would have to deal with it. I would get her back... no matter what I had to say. 

When I entered the bus, I noticed a lump of black on the couch...Hailie. Her hair... she'd dyed it black... She was cuddled in a black blanket, with a black pillow. I inhaled...

Jinxx's. I fought back a growl, and made my way to my room.

Oh... my God... my room! It was fucking wrecked! Everything was broken! My clothes wre strewn out... goddamn...

"Thank God she didn't do this to my body," I whispered to myself. 

Even my bed was fucked. I waded through the pieces of wood, curled up on an untattered section of my bed, and tried to sleep.

HAILIE'S POV

I awoke to the smell of bacon... and pancakes, and syrup.

"Good morning," a deep voice said softly. I became aware of a weight on the couch.

I shot up. Andy sat there, holding a plate of food out to me. I narrowed my eyes.

"Look... I am so sorry about last night. I... see, she came on to me, and I lost myself in the old days... but then I realized it wasn't the same. It's you I want," he apologized sincerely. "I fucking love you, Hails."

The anger that had been bubbling inside of me dissipated at the sweet look on his face. 

"Oh, Andy," I hugged him, missing the feel of his body against mine. I did still love him... a lot. We pulled apart.

"I'm not that hungry," I set the plate on the table, and leaned on Andy. The guys all woke up, and trudged around. It was already ten! The bus was moving- on the way to Texas. Dallas, I believed. 

I know it's stupid of me to take him back so easily. But I had to... I loved the shit out of him, and I couldn't stand being apart. I needed him.

"I take it you're back together?" Jinxx asked as he sat on the loveseat, an emptiness and sadness in his eyes... he must have had a dream about Sammi.

"Yeah," Andy answered, staring at him as I watched TV. "So, Hailie, we need to get some new furniture for our room," he told me. I laughed. 

"You mean your room?"

"What?"

"I'm staying out here, on the couch."

"Oh."

"Yeah. And by the way- I'm not sorry about your room. You deserved it," he smiled. He shrugged.

"Yep, I did."

"Where do you wanna go for the stuff?"

"Well, I think I'm going to keep it simple this time, so I was thinking just Walmart," he replied as the rest of the boys joined us in the living area.