Chapter XX. I'm Home Again

Here we go- I think this is going to be an exciting chapter :P

"We're home! We're home!" CC squealed, leaping off the bus. The bus had parked in front of a fairly big house. I stepped off the bus and looked up at the beautiful, cloudy sky. I straightened my bags, and stepped into the house behind CC and Andy. Jinxx was still on the bus, folding up the blankets and such. Jake was packing up all the food and transferring it to the kitchen in the house. Ashley was grabbing everything from the bus bathroom. 

I set my 2 bags on the floor of the living room. The house was awesome- through the front door, to the left is the huge living room, complete with 2 black couches, a loveseat, a flat screen and XBOX One, and tons of huge windows. To the right of the front door was a large kitchen, with black graite counters, an island, mahogany wood cabinets, and a subzero fridge.

Directly across the way from the front door, on the far wall of the living room, was a gray carpet staircase that led up and turned into an espresso wood balcony that trailed to the left, and then there was a hallway that led further back- where I assumed the bedrooms were.

"Badass," I whispered. CC came up next to me.

"I know, right," he grinned. "Want me to show you to your room?" he mimicked a butler's stance and accent. I laughed at him, and grabbed my bags.

"Why, yes I would, kind sir," I played along. He led me up the stairs, along the balcony floor, and down the hallway to the first room on the left.

"The room across from yours is Jinxx's, and the one on your left is mine- the one next to Jinxx's is Andy's. Ashley's is next to Andy's, and Jake's is next to mine," he explained. I nodded, soaking it all in. He left me alone, and I absorbed my room. It was fricking sweet- the walls were black. The carpet was shaggy and white. The dresser and nightstand were espresso wood. The bed was a Queen, with black covers, and gray pillows and sheets. There was a giant bay windowon the far wall, complete with a few quilts and throw pillows. It over looked the vibrant green yard on the side of the house, as well as the beautiful park and fountain across the side street. 

The bed was on the right wall, and the dresser was on the left. I put my bags on my bed and turned to put my undergarments in the top drawer of the dresser- and gasped.

Above the dresser were five posters, perfectly aligned and meticulously placed... of the band. Andy... Jake... Ashley... Jinxx... and CC. I laughed, and continued to put my clothes all away.

I left the room once my bags were emptied of items, and leapt off the balcony, landing easily. Andy was coming inside, apparently having just finished a phone conversation. He looked over at Jinxx, who had stood up. He walked up to me, grinning.

"Hey- you feel like seeing a movie?" he asked. I lit up. Of course I did! Duh! I looked down at my outfit- dark blue half calf capris, black v-neck, and Vans. I looked fine. 

"Let's go," I grinned. He grabbed his wallet and slipped on his black Converse , and we headed out the door.

"What sounds good to go see?" he asked as we slid into his black car. I rifled through all the showing movies in my head. Hmm..

"Transformers 4!" 

ANDY'S POV

When I heard Jinxx and Hailie drive off, I clapped my hands together.

"Alright, guys! Let's get this in high gear!" I helped Ashley move the couches to the walls, leaving a large open space in the living room- room, not area. God it felt good to be home. 

Jake got all the snack foods, sodas, and alcohol out, as well as a tub of ice. CC got the stereo and speakers and music all set up.

I got my phone out and called everyone.

"Hey, Jayy- you get my text earlier? You ready? Good- you and Dahvie get over here. See you soon," I hung up, and went on to call Kellin and his band... Austin Carlisle and Of Mice and Men... and Ronnie Radke and Falling in Reverse. 

After they were all on their way, I called my good friend- and Hailie's father.

"Hey, man. It's time- get over here. Alright. See you in a few. Bye," I hung up, and checked to see how CC's balloons were coming. 

Alright... food and drinks were out. Music was ready. Balloons were awesome.... and then everyone started arriving. Austin and his band, Kellin and his guys, Ronnie and his group, and Jayy and Dahvie.

When Hailie's father came through the door, I hugged him, his brownish beard tickling my cheek.

"She's going to love to meet you," I told him. 

"I sure hope so," he grinned.

HAILIE'S POV

"That was amazing! I love that movie!" I gushed on the way home. Transformers 4 was such a badass movie- and funny too! "I can't wait until that comes out on DVD!"

"Yeah, that was wicked," Jinxx grinned at me. I admit it- about 30 minutes were spent heavily making out. No lie. Still, though... amazing

We pulled into the driveway, and laughed as we walked in the front door. 

"SURPRISE!" a plethora of voices called out. My eyes widened- Kellin Quinn... Austin Carlisle... Jayy.. Dahvie... Ronnie Radke!! Jacky Vincent?! I grinned, and had to give everyone a hug.

"Are you surprised?" Andy asked. I grinned and nodded fervently. 

"Definitely! But... what is this all for?" I asked. Jinxx squeezed my waist lightly.

"Well," Andy shrugged, "I... I wanted to make it up to you, because of... what I did, and... well, I'd just like to introduce you to someone," he smiled. My brows scrunched in confusion.

"Hailie... I'd like you to meet your father," he stepped aside. My... father? I gasped as the Vampire was revealed.

"Danny Worsnop?!!?!"

Sorry! LOL I couldn't think of really anyone else XD so yeah deal with it!! FEEDBACK PEEPS! <3