Prom Night

(( *deep inhale* For everyone who commented on the last chapter: NO LANCE WILL NOT HAVE A FOOT FETISH BECAUSE-AND I'M NORMALLY NOT ONE TO KINKSHAME- IT'S REALLY GROSS! Now that I have that out of the way, some of you did figure out the correct kink in the comments. Kudos. I'll reveal it sometime in an upcoming chapter. Pay attention to my foreshadowing in this chapter especially. I have been subtly foreshadowing this for a while, but I realize I need to make things a little more obvious.))

" Keith! You're going to mess up my hair!" Lance whined in a panicky tone as Keith raked his hand back through his short brown locks. The gel was done very carefully, and Lance was meticulous about keeping it in place.

" Oh shut up." Keith teased, kissing his boyfriend as they fell back onto the bed. He was on top of Lance, not caring that they were about to leave.

" Babe. We gotta gooo!" Lance laughed.

" It can wait a couple minutes." Keith insisted, pecking kisses on his alpha's cheeks.

" Keith! Lance! Get down here! I need to take pictures!" Shiro called from somewhere downstairs. Keith groaned, just wanting to cuddle and kiss Lance a little longer.

" Fineeee!" The omega answered in a drawn out, annoyed way. After taking pictures at Lance's house with Camila, he wasn't ready for a second round.

" We'll have plenty of time for this later... I promise." Lance smirked, winking at Keith with his trademark flirtatiousness.

As soon as they made their way down the steps, Shiro was right there with his camera in hand. He had watery eyes, and his lip was quivering as he proudly stood there.

They both looked amazingly handsome. Lance's idea about the bowtie switch worked way better than anybody had anticipated.

Keith's red tuxedo was atop his white collared shirt, but instead of his matching tie, he wore Lance's strikingly blue one. It was definitely an unexpected pop of color, but it was somehow fashionable. The same could be said for Lance's outfit, which stood out especially with the bright red tie around his neck.

" Don't cry, Shiro. I'm not getting married or something." Keith chuckled while getting a load of his brother's expression.

" Yet." Lance dashingly smiled at Keith, who blushed instantly.

The couple stood at the foot of the staircase, adjacent to the front door.

" Come on, give me some big smiles." Shiro tried to keep it together, and Keith deadpanned.

" You're not going to make us 'say cheese' are you?" He asked sarcastically.

" It won't kill you to smile." Shiro said, and Keith sighed, plastering a grin on his face. Lance didn't even have to try to achieve the perfect smile. The taller boy draped an arm around Keith's waist, holding him close for the picture.

Shiro was snapping pictures soon enough, knowing that a few of them made the cut for his photo album.

" Okay, give me some silly and cute ones." Shiro said, and Lance leaned to kiss Keith's cheek while eyeing the camera.

" Wait I'm not ready-"

Another photo snapped.

Keith dirty looked Lance, wondering how he could be such a natural at this. Next thing he knew, he was being swept from his feet and into Lance's arms bridal style. Keith was startled at first, and the pictures Shiro took of it were absolutely priceless.

" Are you done yet?" Keith was completely red by the end of the photo op.

" I guess." Shiro sassily replied.

This Isn't Easy {Klance Omegaverse}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara