Now and Forever

(( Hey, Loves. Normally I don't promote other people in my author's notes. But... there happens to be another cheerleader on my squad with a Wattpad account. Such a sister scandal. Anyways, she gets butthurt when I flex on her, so wanna go show her page some love? Anathematically. It would be really cool of you all. She's really a great writer, but needs a confidence boost to publish stuff. We all have to start somewhere. Thanks!

P.S. there is a tiny amount of NSFW at the end of this chapter.))

Having a joint graduation party had been Lance's idea, yet... he was late. And that left Keith at his house with Shiro, Lance's family, and their friends.

" I'm going to need to take you shopping for maternity clothes..." Shiro said, eyeing Keith and seeing the bump that had come to form on his tummy. It wasn't huge, but it was definitely there, and rightfully so. He was about 12 weeks into the pregnancy, and the twins factor made it even more obvious.

" Yeah... I should probably get some clothes that fit me. I've been wearing Lance's." Keith chuckled nervously. He was currently wearing one of his boyfriend's oversized hoodies, and it actually covered his stomach fairly well.

" I think you pull off the whole baby bump thing well." Pidge snickered, and Keith hadn't realized that she'd been standing behind him until then.

" Thanks...?" He raised an eyebrow.

There was constant chatter that filled Keith's house. Thankfully there was a large enough area inside for everyone to be comfortable. They would've been outside, but it was way too hot for that.

" Hey, where are Lance and Hunk?" Pidge looked around, finding that her friends were nowhere to be found. It just didn't seem right to see Keith without Lance being glued on him.

" I'm sure they'll be along." Shiro answered.

" Did they say where they were going?" She questioned.

" Lance just said that he had to do something." Keith shrugged. " But that was a while ago..."

" I'm sure they're fine." Matt assured.

Shiro seemed to be smiling at nothing in particular, unless he was looking at the snacks they'd set out. If that was the case, Keith had never seen anyone stare at a cheese tray that way.

...

" Hunk, I don't know if I can do it." Lance appeared utterly terrified in the driver's seat of his car. " What if-"

" You talked to Shiro, right? Everything will be fine." Hunk responded, sending Lance one of his sunshine infused smiles.

" Yeah, of course I talked to him but-"

" But what? What's the worst that could happen?" Hunk asked, but it didn't seem like he wanted a literal answer from his best friend.

" Don't get me started. What if it's not grand enough? What if I stammer? What if-"

Hunk sighed while watching Lance babble.

" Keith loves you. You'll do great, okay?" The cinnamon roll tried his best to calm him down. The nerves were understandable, but when had Lance ever fumbled like that? He was a natural with flirting and being smooth, so why was this any different? It wasn't-okay... it was... but it wasn't going to be nearly as bad as he was anticipating.

" Hunk, I'm so nervous." Lance gripped the steering wheel tightly in a tense manner.

" And that's okay. But I promise you that everything will be fine. We'll all be there." Hunk put his hand on his friend's shoulder.