Strong

(( I'm officially dead. This extra long chapter killed me.))

By the time Shiro had unsafely, yet successfully weaved through the traffic, Keith was wailing in the back seat. His entire midsection was flared into cramps and pressure. He felt like he was being squeezed to death from the inside out, if that made any sense.

Lance had tears in his eyes while listening to Keith's cries and sounds of suffering.

" You can do this, you're so fucking strong, okay?!" Lance tried to assure him.

" I can't do this, I can't do this!" Keith blubbered and stammered in a broken fashion.

Shiro slammed on his brakes after nearly driving right through the front of the urgent care building. They had to find Keith a doctor, and they had to make it snappy.

Lance flung himself from the backseat after throwing the door open. Keith was crying and trying not to curl up in a ball from all the pain.

" Come on, Babe!" Lance helped his omega out, feeling defensive to pretty much everyone at that moment. Part of his inner alpha didn't want anyone touching his fiancé or their twins, but on the other hand, it was for their benefit. Lance bit back his instincts while helping Keith forward.

Shiro sprinted to catch up to them, and Lance hissed at him territorially once the older brother got too close to Keith. He shot daggers at him, trying to let Shiro know that there would be consequences if he touched Keith.

" L-Lance... I think I'm dying..." Keith whimpered.

" No, no, don't say that!" Lance laughed hysterically while helping him inside the automatic doors. " Hey!" He bellowed to the entire hospital at the top of his lungs. " We need a doctor!"

Shiro kept his distance, though he wanted to help. Keith was his brother! What kind of danger did Lance think Shiro would put him in? He tried to remember that alphas often suffered from delusions when their omegas were pregnant.

Secretaries began perking up from behind the counter, and Keith felt like he was going to pass out for a moment there. There was a rupture-like feeling Keith felt inside of himself, almost like something had popped.

" K-Keith?!" Lance exclaimed, seeing the look on his omega's face was stunned and completely contorted. He'd scrunched up in a desperate attempt to keep from screaming any more.

There was a sudden gush of liquid that spilled from in between Keith's thighs. Lance looked down at it in terror. Sure, twins often came early, but they weren't ready! His brothers had come a month early without complications. But Lance was a nervous wreck.

It was happening. There was no denying it as Keith leaked.

Shiro had wide eyes while watching Keith's water break.

The smaller boy suppressed a very loud, pain filled noise that was trying to escape him.

" Please! His water just broke!" Lance desperately pleaded with the people at the front desk. One of them was already on the phone, and nurses flooded out from the back not much later.

Lance was holding Keith up, seeing that the other boy could barely stand. His thighs were quivering and tears streamed down his cheeks. He was shaking from the adrenaline and anxiety as the two stood there.

" What's your name?" One of the lady nurses asked Keith. A male one rolled out a bed on wheels, knowing that they'd have to get Keith back there.

" K-Keith!" Keith barely mustered a voice to answer. He laughed a bit, having completely lost his shit from all the pain. He'd crushed Lance's hand into rubble from his ironclad hold on it.