Perfect

((Side note, and sort of a PSA. I got some hate for making Shallura break up. Any really nasty comments and PM's have been deleted, but I feel the need to talk about this. I write fanfiction to make other people happy, and to expand my horizons as an author. I would like to think that my followers appreciate what I do, but I began questioning that once I got a bunch of backlash. Please try to remember that I DO read all of your comments, and I do get your messages even if I don't respond to them. If you have a grievance with the story or how I'm choosing to write it, ask yourself the following questions before you decide to voice it; Will this hurt the author's feelings? Is this constructive criticism or just plain rude? And finally, will telling everyone how I feel benefit anyone? If you can't truthfully answer these questions with a civil response, I don't want to hear it. I love my readers, and I know that my stories help a lot of people on a variety of issues they are dealing with. Meeting my personal deadlines, keeping a high GPA, and participating in extracurricular activities is already stressful enough for me. But when the bitter and dissatisfied readers choose to make me feel bad, it's even harder. I get that a lot of people don't think about these sorts of things, but I AM a person, and I DO have feelings. Wattpad is one of the only places that I feel comfortable being who I am, and frankly, one of the places I'm not bullied for it. Please don't be someone to change that for me. Thank you.

-Soki))

Timeskip- Halloween

" Happy Halloween!" Pidge shouted through the Skype call. She, Matt, and Hunk could all be seen in the video feed. Keith gathered that they were inside of the treehouse, and must have been gorged to death on candy. Or at least Pidge had to have been. Nobody was that hyper without a near lethal dose of sugar in their system.

" What are you and Lance doing for it anyways?" Hunk asked.

Keith, who was left with Kosmo in the apartment, shrugged.

" I don't know what we're doing." He said. " I don't really feel like going out."

" What?! Why not?" Pidge seemed shocked.

Before Keith could say anything, Matt chimed in.

" He is pregnant." He told his sister. " Keith probably doesn't wanna do much more than he has to."

" Is it bad that I forgot he was pregananant for a hot second?" Pidge snickered.

" Oh God. Not that meme again." Hunk facepalmed.

" Preganté." Pidge cackled.

Matt and Hunk gave each other a look that spelled out 'help us'.

" I guess this is what we get for letting her have sugar." Matt sighed.

" You all should know better." Keith smiled and shook his head. But then he could hear Kosmo barking from the living room.

In the past while, the puppy had grown a lot. Almost an abnormal amount.

" Wait, wait! Keith! I wanna see Kosmo!" Pidge begged. " You've only sent pictures of him."

Keith realized that out of all the times him and his friends had talked, he'd never brought Kosmo on camera.

" Okay, one second." The omega set his phone down, deciding to bring the husky in. " Kosmo!" He called.

The sound of paws scrambling on the hardwood could be heard echoing through the hall. Kosmo seemed to go berserk for a second until bounding down the hall and flying into Keith and Lance's bedroom. He moved so fast that sometimes Keith wondered if he was teleporting as opposed to running.

Keith laughed a bit as he caught the overly excited puppy. He licked all over the omega's face and panted a little.

" Settle down." Keith chuckled, petting him and scratching behind his ears. Once Kosmo had circled around and found a comfortable position on the bed, Keith picked up the phone.