The Vacation 2.0

(( Okay. I have a couple things to tell people. One, I completely forgot to tell you all that I wanted to make something possible in omegaverse pregnancies that normally isn't a thing. I'm not confirming nor denying that their babies will be a boy and a girl. All I'm saying is that in this universe, it is possible for identical twins to be of differing primary (m/f) and/or secondary (a/b/o) genders. People were right to assume I didn't realize that my info was inaccurate, but really I'm just scatterbrained and forgot to announce it lol. Oops. And secondly, I'm hoping that I can have my surprise book done in late November to early December. Christmas at the latest or so I HOPE. Please nobody kill me if it's later than that. I'll be dropping spoilers and hints about it on my Instagram account @soki._.kun starting around the middle of October. I will say that it will be hard for me to give hints about the AU type without spoiling the entire thing. But until then, enjoy my current stories and updates! Love you all and holy shit this is a long author's note. I'll shut up.

P.S. NSFW WARNING!))

They were literally engaged. They were pretty much soulmates. Yet... Keith was at a loss.

What the fuck was he supposed to get Lance for his birthday? July 28th was approaching hard and fast, and he couldn't come up with anything that his fiancé might've wanted.

Lance might've seemed like a simple person, like he was easy to read. But he was more than just a goofball. Keith knew that much without question, and that was what made this so hard.

" Pidge, listen..." Keith said. They only had a couple minutes to chat about this, being that Lance had only gone to the bathroom. " Has Lance said anything about what he wants for his birthday?"

" To me? No." Pidge responded. She was in the middle of trying to hook a wireless hotspot to her laptop. But she wasn't having much luck with it. Being in the middle of nowhere did have its downfalls after all. " What do you think he wants?"

" I have no clue. That's why I'm asking you." Keith put his face into one of the couch's throw pillows out of frustration.

" Well... why don't you ask him?" She raised an eyebrow, half paying attention while typing. Pidge could only look up every so often otherwise she would mistype something.

" Because. I should be able to figure this out myself." Keith insisted.

" What are we talking about?" Matt asked from across the living room. Everyone else had thought he was taking a nap on the loveseat, but apparently not. Or maybe he was only kind of sleeping, paying attention but not really. That was a skill that he'd mastered in history class.

" Lance's birthday." Pidge told him.

" I feel like I should know what to do for him." Keith groaned.

" What did he do for you? On your birthday, I mean." Matt yawned.

Pidge glanced up from her laptop and smirked, and Keith blushed. Looking back on that was more than enough to make him flustered. Without a doubt, that night was the kinkiest they'd ever gotten.

" Um..." Keith stammered. And Matt finally remembered. He made a mental note to shut his mouth next time, but at that moment, he wanted to crawl in a hole and die from embarrassment. Picturing his friends like that was just gross. He'd never know how Pidge managed to do it, let alone write about it.

" So... are you saying I should do what he did?" Keith awkwardly asked, breaking the silence that had filled the room.

Pidge laughed evilly to herself.

" You mean finding out a fantasy of his and making it a reality? Yeah." She cackled.

" That's it. I'm out." Matt stood up, staggering to the kitchen drowsily. Maybe he could hangout with Hunk and Shay. At least in there they weren't going to be talking about his friend's sexual desires.