Chapter:1

"Come on!" Hailee yelled as we put our bags on the bus. We're a different kind of strip show. We're a strip tease show. The boys can look but can't touch anything below the clothes. Our first stop was along the west coast. We'll be moving across the country for nine solid months. We're Texas based and Dallas is our main location.

We all had our own cabinets for our own food. We do jump each other if one takes something out of it. The ride was three days long. When we got there, we helped set the stage up before rehearsal. I am not the Mrs. Grey of the group. We got ready for the show and waited as our host Alice, introduced us and went over the rules.

When it was one, I was in I went out and danced like rehearsed. Then it was time for my singular act. The beat hit and that was my cue. Some guy got to come up onto the stage. This job brought back my confidence. I'm decked out in chaps, my boots, a shirt that is unbuttoned and my hat. My jeans and sports bra keep things covered.

At the end of my routine I kissed his cheek before letting him get off the stage. The rest of the girls in the second part came out as the next song started. When it was over I hurried down the stairs and got into my next outfit. I dried off in the process and chugged a bottle of water. "Man these men are crazy." I said. "I know." Cassie said.

At the end of the night, it was meet and greet. We then were onto our next stop. I got as much sleep as I could before rehearsal again the next day. One day we had a bit of confusion with another group. Alice our host and coordinator and the host and coordinator of the other group got mixed up with their schedules.

I stood next to Angel as Myles and Alice talked it over. I only knew Travis in the group. My phone started ringing. I pulled it out and declined the call. When it rang again I excused myself and stepped outside. I declined the call again and sat down on the steps. This was not in my favor.

I turned my phone off completely to ignore the calls. I could go back inside but I don't want to. He's got twenty years being locked up and it's almost been four years since he was thrown in. It's been three years since I joined this group of women. "Need some company?" I looked back seeing Travis. "I guess." I said. He sat down next to me.

"May I see who's calling?" He asked. "That dumbnut. I wish I never dated him." I said pulling my knees to my chest. "It's not your fault Jesse. He couldn't keep it in his pants. He was the one that did wrong by you. You need a man that will do right by you." Travis said. I scoffed.

"I don't have time for that anymore." I said. "Last I heard the Magic Men were traveling with the Sweethearts." He said. "Seriously?" I asked. "Yeah. You girls have the night before us." He said. "So tonight?" I asked. "Yeah. You girls have rehearsal in a little bit." He said.

"I know your trying to get my mind off of it." I said. He grabbed me holding me close to him in a hug. Then started poking fun. "Come on. You better get inside for your rehearsal." He said helping me to my feet. I followed him to the door. He opened the door for me letting me walk through the door first.

Hailee dragged me along as soon as we were inside. My phone slipped out of my hand but I couldn't grab it. I had to change into the warmup clothes. After rehearsal we went to eat a quick meal before getting ready for the show. I put on a minimal of makeup before some lotion on my stomach, arms, neck, and had some help with my back. I put it on my legs and feet along with rubbing it into my hands.

Then got dressed. Since we're back in Texas I decided to wear my Texas flag sports bra.

When the girls' names were called they went out

When the girls' names were called they went out. I was the last one to be called. My shorts and boots, complimented the sports bra. I decided on my cap instead of straw hat. "Jesse James! The all around country girl! She will steal your heart and make you wish she was your sweetheart." Alice said.

We then went back to for a quick change before the opening number. I was in it. When it was time for the country girl show, I quickly found my straw hat and slapped my chaps on before tying my shirt on. I hurried up the stairs and to the stage. It was blacked out. I went to the center of the stage ready for it. When the beat hit my confidence level went sky high.

During the guitar solo I flipped clear across the stage. Then it was my solo turn. A guy was allowed up on the stage wearing boots, wrangler jeans and a wrangler brand pearl snap. One thing I did not like was that he kept grabbing my butt and thighs too hard. After the solo I was able to change out of the clothes and check to see if there was bruising.

"That guy grabbed me hard." I said. "Jeez. You would think they would be easier." Zoe said. Once the show was over we went for meet and greet before actually relaxing. "That was perfect." Alice said. "Am I bruising?" I asked letting one of the girls see. "A little. When did it happen?" Tess asked. "During the solo." I told her.

We went to the bus to get some sleep. We have a free day tomorrow before we have to leave at four.