Chapter:25

By the time the girls and I got to our first show, the bruise was nearly gone. I was able to doctor it myself after flying back to Dallas from Detroit. I could tell Christian was hesitant about asking me something. I told him to ask me when he was ready. He nodded before kissing me, letting me get onto the flight.

Our bus arrived two days before the show so we could make sure everything was ready for the tour opening show. I sat in the very back playing cards with Hailee. Texas Hold 'em. As we played another bus pulled up. "Boyfriend?" She asked. "Bet." I told her. "Let's see if you can still beat Travis at it." She said.

"Deal." I said. She jumped up. I gathered the cards moving to the front of the bus. I sat down in a seat after moving a blanket out of the way. Then went for the betting objects. Party sized, double stuffed Oreos. I sat them behind me hiding them. I've got another package specifically for Christian. Travis was wearing his straw hat while Christian had his camouflage KING ball cap on.

Hailee sat down next to me while Travis was across from us. "What are you playing?" Christian asked. "Texas Hold 'em." Travis said. "Ready to be beat?" I asked. "Bring it girl." Travis said. Hailee was the dealer. After multiple hands I had most of the Oreos in my grasp. When Travis bet all of his, I bet all of mine. Then got all aces and won the whole package.

"You know not to play against me." I told Travis. "Then would you like to play with me?" Christian asked. "Do you know how to play?" Travis asked. "I'm sure I can manage." Chris said. He was giving half a regular package of Oreos to start with. I flipped my QUEEN ball cap backwards letting the bill hold my hair back. "Oh. Going serious angel?" Christian asked.

I raised a brow. "If you can handle it." I said. He flipped his cap backwards too. "I can definitely handle it." He said. Hailee dealt the cards out to us. We placed our bets. He won the first hand. I won the second. Then put the entire package on the table. His eyes went wide. "Wanna reshuffle the cards?" Christian asked.

"Nope." Hailee answered. We were dealt the cards. Then started the game. I was not losing to my Oreo loving boyfriend. As the cards were flipped over, I realized that I had yet again another ace straight. A hand of two aces and a king. When the last card was turned over I had a triple king and a triple ace. I set my cards down on the table laying them where they go.

He laid his cards down. Then leaned back in the seat. "What was it you said the other day babe? You always win?" I asked. He shook his head. "Keep them. I get plenty from my fans." He said. "So milk or soda?" I asked. Hailee started laughing. "She does this to anyone she plays. It's a regular deck of cards that's shuffled every new game. Then gets her opponent's favorite snack and uses it against them." Hailee said.

"Freaking cheater is what she is." Travis said. I started chuckling then laughing hysterically. I snorted multiple times trying to get it back under control. Christian was trying to hold back a laugh. I was finally able to calm myself down. "Let me see the deck." Chris finally said. He looked through the entire deck of cards before shaking his head again.

"Your butt is mine tonight." He said sending me a direct look meaning 'I will get you alone tonight and show you what happens when you do something like that.' I raised a brow. "How does lunch sound to you guys?" Travis asked. "I'm game." Hailee said. "Oh. Vinny asked if we would go to lunch with him."

"Sure. Why not?" I asked. I got up and found a hair tie. I then pulled my boots on. "One more thing Jesse." Hailee said. "Shirt." I said. I then went to grab a tank top with 'Christian's angels blame it on the whiskey'. I slipped a hoodie around my waist before coming back out. "All set." I said. We then exited the bus. I walked right next to Christian. He put an arm around me.

"I would get a hotel room for us tonight." He said. "I wouldn't mind cowboy." I said. He held me close to his side. "Your killing me angel." He said. "You love it though." I said burying my head in his chest. "I know." He said. "You know I'll share with you." I told him. He chuckled. "Could stay up all night and eat Oreos while watching cheesy movies." He said.

"That's tempting cowboy, but I've got something better planned." I said. "Like what?" He asked. "There's an indoor go cart track, and an indoor shooting range a block from each other." I said. "You love range dates." He said. "Because I love watching my man play with guns when we do go to the range together." I said.

He chuckled again. "Should try to go every chance we get then." He said. "Do you have your concealed carry license?" I asked. "Need to get it renewed." He said. "Going to include open carry too?" I asked. "I will only use that for hikes angel." He said. "I'm game." I told him. "I love you angel." He said. "Love you too cowboy." I said back. He squeezed me against his side.