Chapter:29

After our show we had to quickly find a way to get to our next show. A three hour flight was the only way. When I checked my bank account it was half the ticket short. I need this last show to finish paying for my dress. "How much do you need for the plane tickets?" Vinny asked Hailee. "I've got enough for the ticket." Hailee said.

I honestly don't. "I'd have to get a rental car to get there. I'm ninety dollars short for the ticket." I said. "Yeah. And you need mega tips at this last one." Hailee said. "No kidding." I told her. "Swipe the money out of Chris' wallet. Leave a note and repay him later." Vinny said as he reclined in the chair he was sitting in.

"One little problem Vincent. His wallet is on him." I said. "Just ask for it. He won't care. Your his fiancée. He knows you will repay him later for it." He said. "Alright. I will." I said before exiting the dressing room. I found him on the phone near the stage entrance. "No. I'm taken. Get over it Macy. I don't care. I don't love you." He said.

"Yeah. I'm getting married at the end of July. Find another man that will do that." He said. "I don't care. You never treated me right. You never appreciated me. Your the reason I stopped dating girls in Yale. I don't care if you think your pregnant with my child. I know it's not mine. It's been five years since we were together. Besides I've been on the road for the past five months." I then went back to my dressing room.

"He's busy trying to get an ex to hang up." I said. "Take the freaking phone and tell that heifer what for!" Hailee said. "You see why she's my sister?" I asked Vinny. "That's why I asked her to marry me." He said. "One second." I said before running, grabbing Christian's phone out of his hand and running back.

He caught me at the wall right next to my dressing room. "He's busy at the moment. Don't call back." I said to whoever was on the line. "Jeez. Give me a heart attack angel." He said. I started laughing. "I'm glad you did that." He said before kissing me. I let him have his phone back. "Would you mind if I borrowed some money for my flight to the next city?" I asked.

"You know I will make sure your taken care of angel." He said before kissing my forehead. "Did you hear what Vinny did?" I asked. "Did he finally propose to Hailee?" He asked. "He did." I answered. "Go to meet and greet. I'll see you in the next city." He said before kissing me. I kissed him back before grabbing his hat off his head.

"Thank you cowboy. I will return it to you." I told him. He shook his head as I turned around at a safe distance away so he couldn't spank me. I had my 'Yes Daddy' underwear on as a tease for him. After meet and greet he caught me around the corner out of the eyes of others.

He stole his hat back. "Thank you angel." He said. I slipped my hands into his back pockets as he leaned against me and the wall trapping me between his weight and the wall. "I'll see you in the next city angel." He said. "You too cowboy." I said. "Which underwear did you wear for me tonight?" He asked.

"Your going to have to let me show you." I told him. He chuckled before letting me move from the wall. "Turn for me." He said. I knew he would want to do this. He undid my jeans and pulled them down far enough to see. "I would do something to you, but I will do something after we get to my house." He said. I chuckled.

He moved away from me. Are you kidding? He pulled my jeans back up and spun me around to button them back. He kissed my forehead. Then dug his wallet out. He pulled a hundred dollar bill out handing it to me. "Thank you cowboy. I'll make it up to you later." I said. "Don't have to. I'm buying the wedding cake and renting where we are having the reception." He said. Then kissed me.

"Jesse. Flight leaves in two hours we need to get to the airport and through bag check before it takes off." I heard Dani yell from somewhere. "Got to go. I love you Christian." I said. "Love you too Jesse." He said before I gave him one last kiss before grabbing my bags and heading for the taxis that were waiting to take all ten girls to the airport.

Once there I got my ticket quickly before going through security and bag check. After that we went for our gate. About forty five minutes later we were getting into our seats on the plane. Once seated I sat there looking at certain things for the wedding. 'You guys did grab your dresses right?' I texted the girls. They all replied with a thumbs up.

Once we landed all of us split up into hotel rooms to get some sleep.