Chapter:7

It was the stop before we were supposed to continue with the Magic Men. Right after the show. I was walking across the street watching for oncoming traffic. Tess and Lani were with me. I was the last to cross and almost got across when this car came out of nowhere. I tried to run across before they hit me.

Too late. I grabbed a nearby streetlight pole using it to hold myself up. Tess and Lani were trying to help me stand farther. Two burly biker dudes came out of nowhere and pinned the guy from going anywhere while another bystander called nine one one. The police took the guy to the jail while an ambulance took me to the ER.

Tess and Lani got a quick cab meeting us there. My entire left leg throbbed and hurt. I was ran through x-rays for any broken bones. My ankle and knee were badly sprained. No dancing until I'm better. I was released after they checked for bone bruising. Ice and to stay off of it for five weeks.

Twelve hours later, we were an hour behind schedule. Our bus driver got us there in time. The girls let me get off first. The Magic Men bus was already here. I wore shorts to make it easier on myself with icing and wrapping. Running footsteps caught our attention. Four of the guys came running.

"What happened?" Zac asked. "Got hit." I answered. "Someone is going to be ticked." Romeo said. "Yeah. Can we get inside so I can prop my foot up?" I asked. The guys seemed to be making a big deal about it. They held doors open for me, and were trying to baby me.

"Would you guys shut it! I'm fine!" I finally yelled. That got the attention of Travis. "Oh crap." Was all he said. I took a deep breath before continuing. Just before I could go any farther Christian came down the stairs. "Not my fault. We were heading back to the bus when this vehicle came out of nowhere. I was at the middle line and was one foot from the sidewalk when I got hit." I told him.

He shook his head while sighing. Then came down the rest of the way before picking me up without a word. "Not supposed to be on it though." He said. I nodded against his chest. "I need to prop it up and ice it." I told him. "Your coming with me then." He said. He carried me up the stairs and to a small dressing room. Then sat me up on the counter with my left leg against the wall.

"I've got two hours until I absolutely need to get ready. Would you like to continue the story?" He asked as Travis came in with two bags of ice. "Ok. Tess and Lani went with me to go eat something before we left for the West Coast. We had finished eating and were crossing the road when out of nowhere this car comes along and the three of us run across the road after we're in the dead center, I was nearly on the sidewalk when I got hit by the vehicle on my left side.

"Then these biker dudes come out of nowhere and grab the driver of the vehicle before he can run and hold him down until the police and an ambulance arrives. Tess and Lani help me to stand while my entire left leg is pure pain before the ambulance gets there. Then at the hospital they got me into x-rays to make sure there's no broken bones or joints. Also checking for bone bruises. My knee and ankle are sprained and swollen from it." I ranted as I wrapped the ice on.

"Sounds like the guy that did it got what he deserved for it." Travis said. "Yeah. It was also at a crosswalk." I said. "Ooh. Double fine." Travis said. "With his light red." I added. "Just be glad it was you that didn't get the fines." Travis said. "Oh he also got the hospital and ambulance bill for hitting me. Do not cross this Sweetheart. I've got the company lawyer on my side." I said.

Christian chuckled. "Least you got off without having to pay anything." Chris said. I smiled at him. "Oh yeah. These are for you." I said pulling a pair of underwear out of my back pocket. "Hope they fit." I said. Travis chuckled. Christian shook his head. "Hey you've already gotten me two pairs. I'm repaying that." I said. That's for him getting me the spank me underwear.

Travis I could tell was trying not to laugh

Travis I could tell was trying not to laugh. "I'll wear them after I shower." Chris said. I smiled at him. He shook his head. Between the acts he was in, he was changing his pants, a shirt if he needed it or even underwear. I wouldn't look or watch him change his underwear even though he has a really chiseled butt.

One time he reached behind me to put some of his cologne on and turned just right for me to spank him. "I will get you back for that." He said as he left in his jeans, boots, chaps, and a tank for him to rip off. "Save me a ride!" I yelled at him. "Always." He said back. I picked up his black hat and put it on my head. He came back into the room taking the hat and kissing my cheek.

I went back to my game just before one of the crew members brought me some ice for my knee and ankle. I fixed them up and waited for him to come back. When he did he was hot and sweaty. I handed him the towel behind me before he moved me to lean on the wall. "One more change." Chris said. "Then thirty minutes before meet and greet." I said. He kissed my forehead as he pulled his pants up.

After the show he got a shower, modeled the underwear for me, and pulled some dark wash jeans on. "See ya after meet and greet. We'll go grab something to eat then I'll see about you traveling with me for five weeks." He said.