Chapter:28

I sat on the bus playing solitaire in a pair of shorts and a sports bra. My queen ball cap on backwards. Every time I would lay down a card with my left hand I was nearly mesmerized by the ring on my finger. Once I finished my game, Christian called over FaceTime. "Hey cowboy. How's the road?" I asked. "It's fine. Missing my angel though." He said.

"I am too." I told him. "Do you have an exact date for the wedding angel?" He asked. "Not yet. I was thinking sometime after we finish the spring tour." I said. "Between tours?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. "Do you have any ideas for flowers and colors?" He asked. "Might as well get started on it cowboy." I said.

"I'll let you get started on it." He said. "Are you on your bed?" I asked him. "Yeah. Stretching and moistening my skin." He said. "Just leave your hands rough for me cowboy." I told him. "Would you like a sneak peek of what your going to get after marrying me?" He asked. I started chuckling. "Let me guess, your in your underwear." I said. He flipped the camera so I could see.

"Nice abs cowboy." I told him. He groaned. "Small package though." I told him. "You know that's not a small package!" He exclaimed. I chuckled. He moved the waistband down a bit to the near end of the v line. "Would you like to see more?" He asked. "Not yet cowboy." I told him. He flipped the camera back around. "I'll be waiting to see you again angel." He said. "You too cowboy." I said. He blew an air kiss. I blew one back.

I hung up before looking at flowers. I sent him a picture of the flower bouquet I found. 'If that's what you want angel, I'm for it." He said. I grumbled. "Hailee." I said. "Yeah." She yelled from the front. I sent her the picture of the bouquet. "Love it. Have you found a dress yet?" She asked. "I found one at Kleinfeld. It's over twenty five hundred." I said.

"Don't forget the maid dresses." Alice said. "I'm not. If you girls are going to be the maids at my wedding, you've got to pay a percent of the dresses." I said. "Deal." Genni said. When we got to the next city we were able to find dresses for the girls and get them then and there. We can do better fixes later. I made an appointment for the Atlanta, GA Kleinfeld place with the dress I was wanting to try on.

First time I tried it on, it fit just right with a place or two needing to be fixed. "Is it possible to have it made and shipped to a certain place?" I asked. "Yes. We will just need your measurements to be safe." The lady said. I got the matching veil and a blinged belt that went well with it. I asked my future mother in law what her shipping address was for my dress.

She sent it to me. I put it down then paid for the shipping. I then sent her the picture of the flower bouquet. I know we can do most of this leading up to the wedding. I'd give two weeks of planning between the time we get there and the wedding itself. Red and lily white. Outdoor for the reception, we were nearly to the second to last event when the bus broke down on the interstate.

"I told them we needed a new bus." Our driver said. "I'll see if I can do anything to at least get us to the next city." I said. "Have fun with it." She said. I shrugged before looking for the problem. I opened the engine compartment stepping aside as smoke came out. Oh great. After examining the whole engine I called for a bus tow.

"There's no way we're getting to that show without a miracle." I said sitting down on the couch. "Who wants to call the guys?" Lani asked. "Already on it." Alice said. I went to gather my stuff. My phone rang. I answered it when seeing it was Christian on FaceTime. "Yes cowboy?" I asked. "What's Myles talking about?" He asked. "Needing a ride." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Bus is broken. Can't get to the next show babe." I told him as I put my things in my on bus bag.

"Where at?" He asked. "Between the last city and the next city." I told him. "They canceled our show because of some damage they found after eight this morning. It was not your group that did it or the set up crew. Some heathens went into the theatre building and tore some things up we had to apologize to the fans for it and offered to refund the tickets or make them available for tonight's show." He said.

"How far are you from mile marker twenty?" I asked as I walked off the bus. "At mile marker thirty." He said. I went back to check the engine. "And it's almost on fire." I mumbled. "We see the bus." He said. "Alright just pull up behind ours." I said before hanging up. I checked the engine over again.

"They're almost here." Alice said. "Yeah. They can see us where their at." I said. A few seconds later the bus pulled up behind ours. "Funny turn out and good thing I got my dress done." I said quietly to her. She giggled. "We better get our bags." She said. I nodded. Then went to get my things. The flip flops I was wearing started sticking to the floor. "I ——ing hate this." I muttered.

"Sailors mouth hushed." Hailee said. "Fudge! My flip flops melted!" I said. "Then let's forget the bus. It's the tour company's fault." She said. I shrugged as I took the last step. Both bags of mine were taken out of my hands as I turned the corner. "Thank you." I said. "Anything for you angel." He said. The bus ride to the next city was crowded. The girls and I got there just in time for the show.