Chapter:26

Show after show we went. It did not calm down until near thanksgiving. Christian invited me back to have thanksgiving with his family. They actually absolutely love me. I woke up the morning of thanksgiving to an empty bed. The bedroom door opened revealing Christian in a pair of gray sweatpants, his black hat, with a stack of pancakes in one hand and coffee in the other.

"Black rifle?" I asked. "You know it is angel." He said. I let out a light moan. He set both the mug and plate down. "Might as well eat up angel. You know we won't eat until nearly four this evening." He said. "What time is it?" I asked. "Nearly ten. Whatever you don't eat, I'll finish angel." He said. "Thank you cowboy." I said.

"I would give you a tease show, but I need to go check the turkey." He said before kissing me. I hooked a finger in his necklace. "One more second?" I asked. He sighed before laying down next to me holding me to him. I kissed him before throwing a leg over his waist and moving directly onto his hips.

He sat up. "I don't know if you wanna start that angel." He warned. I giggled. "What are you gonna do about it?" I asked. In zero time he had us flipped over, with me pressed against the mattress. "I'll show you what I'm going to do about it angel." He said as he started kissing my collarbone. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He stopped. "Eat breakfast. Then get dressed angel." He said. He sat up, picking me up in the process and setting me on the edge of the bed. "Did you cold brew the coffee?" I asked. "Yes ma'am." He answered. Then walked out of the bedroom. I then noticed that he had his boots on with his sweats lazily over his boots. I stretched my legs before getting up.

I found a pair of jeans then a long sleeve shirt after putting a bra on. Then ate as much of the pancakes as I could while drinking my cold brew mix. I put a pic on Insta of my nearly polished off breakfast and mug of iced cold brew. It was on my private account where no one could really see what went on in my personal life.

Occasionally I will post something personal on my public account. The caption was, #cwby_christian made me breakfast in bed. Pancakes and #blackriflecoffee cold brewed. His mom and sister were the first to like it. His sister in law and the girls were slower to like it.

I took the plate into the kitchen before pulling my fuzzy winter boots on with my coat and hat. I stepped outside onto the back porch with my coffee. He was looking out over the barren landscape. I set my mug down next to his steaming one. Then leaned on his arm. "I wish he was still here." He said.

"I know. You have it better than I do though." I said. "It doesn't matter now angel. Your apart of my family." He said. Who is this super sweet man that I'm standing next to? "Come on angel lets go back in before we get chilled." He said. I grabbed my coffee before leading the way in.

We sat in the living room watching a movie before his mom and family came through the front door. "Be right back angel." He said. A few seconds later he was fully dressed in jeans and a long sleeve flannel shirt. I will steal one of his flannels for bed. I helped the girls in the kitchen while the guys watched the kids and a football game that was on.

Dinner was at four o'clock sharp. I was placed next to Christian at the table. After dinner, I was going to sit next to Christian on the couch. Instead he grabbed my waist pulling me onto his own lap. I curled up to his side and the warmth of his body. "Don't fall asleep on me angel. That's only for bedtime." He said. "Don't care. My stomach is full and I'm enjoying sitting here." I said.

He kissed my forehead. After everyone went home, I got a shower and decided to snag one of his flannel button down shirts. I then went into the kitchen and fixed myself a plate of food for both Christian and I. I then went to the loveseat couch where he was watching a game on tv. I tucked my legs underneath myself and leaned on him slightly.

He took one of the forks and held the plate while we ate. When the plate was cleared off, he set the plate next to the couch before putting an arm around my shoulders. He sighed. "I meant to do this while the family was here, but..." He took another breath. "I wanted to ask you at the beginning of the tour. Right before you got on your flight. I've been contemplating on when the next time to ask you would be. Then we had today, between you cooking in the kitchen, the meal, then talking with family, I should have brought it up after everyone was in the living room." He said.

He got down on the floor in front of me. "Jesse, I know we have only been dating for a little more than a year, but I want to make it more." He said. Then reaching into his front pocket after getting into a kneeling position. "Jesse. I know you had a terrible past. I want to be apart of your future." He held up a ring.

"I'm not the best at asking questions angel

"I'm not the best at asking questions angel. Would you?" I reached out to hug him. "You don't have to say anything more cowboy. I will." I told him. He kissed me. "I don't care when we have the ceremony angel. I don't care what the colors are. The flowers, any of it." He said. I moved to straddle his lap.

He then laid me down on the floor moving to straddle me. "Do you trust me angel?" He asked. "I always will trust you Christian." I told him. He started unbuttoning his shirt as he leaned down to kiss me. I pulled him to me before letting him discard the shirt. "I want to rid you of this shirt so badly angel."

"Go ahead." I whispered to him. He started to unbutton the shirt up to my breasts. "Your absolutely stunning angel. Your my beautiful, smart, and amazing woman." He said as he continued to kiss me. He then picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.