Chapter:14

Most of my winter clothes now reside at my boyfriend's house. Last night I went to bed in one of his long sleeve shirts and some leggings and fuzzy socks I have here. I woke up this morning, Christmas morning, to an empty bed. Seriously! I got up, and went towards the kitchen. Stopped dead in my tracks when I saw nearly a mountain of gifts under the large tree he had in his living room.

There was one that could have been the size of a life size cut out of him. It would be thinner though. I quietly padded over to the box seeing it wasn't completely wrapped. Nor was it greatly wrapped. I let out a small chuckle as I opened the lid. I started laughing when Christian himself was in the box, with his guitar in an actual male thong along with his boots, hat and chaps.

"Your nuts." I told him. "Then would you think I'm even more so if I sang for you?" He asked. I let out an audible laugh. "I think I may need to get out of the box first though." He said. I had to help him get out of the box. He played an older classic Christmas song on his guitar while I listened to him play and sing.

He then set the guitar aside pulling me to him. "Marry Christmas angel." "Marry Christmas to you too cowboy." I replied. He kissed me before asking for the sweat pants next to the couch. I got them for him while he got the chaps and boots off. I handed them to him. "Thank you for that." I told him while hugging him. "Too long since you've laughed at something like that?" He asked. I nodded.

"I love seeing that pretty smile on your face angel. I will do anything to keep it there for as long as we are together." He said holding me against him. "Now. There are some presents that need to be opened and hid from little kids eyes. So, would you like to open them now or save them for after company comes?" He asked.

"Maybe get them out of the way before they wonder what those are." I said. "Good thing I put them at the back of the tree." He said. "Now what would my angel like for breakfast?" He asked. "Anything you can fix quickly." I answered. "Deal. Let's open presents real quick." He said. Ok. I will admit. I did get him some dirty humor underwear for him to wear off stage only.

When I opened the first one, I had to hit him for it. "I don't do lace!" I told him. He pulled me against him. "Would you wear them off stage for me?" He asked. I set my head on his shoulder. Then nodded. "Two more." He said. We opened the final two where he found the underwear. "Warning, I get defensive of my package." He read one. "Seriously?" He asked.

I shrugged. After his final gift, which was a cuddle straps tank, we went to make breakfast. "I honestly should go change out of this." He said. "Probably. I'm sure another thing is wishing you would." I said. He shook his head before taking the sweats off. He walked back to his bedroom his bare butt showing the whole way.

I sat up on the counter waiting for him

I sat up on the counter waiting for him. He came back in some jeans and no shirt. I watched as he got a bowl down along with bisquick. I let him make breakfast if he wants to, along with grilling outside. I make the indoor meals and sides. We've got a good thing going with cooking. When he was done mixing the batter up, he poured it to make the pancakes. He came over to me kissing me multiple times before the front door opened.

"Christian." His brother. Christian pulled a shirt out of his back pocket, pulling it over his head. He faked a yawn as he flipped the pancakes. "Did you two just wake up?" His brother asked. Chris nodded. I yawned for real while Chris flipped the pancakes off onto plates. "Did my nephew eat breakfast yet?" Chris asked.

"He was hoping his uncle would make him breakfast." He said. Christian made another plate before helping me off the counter and onto the floor. I carried one while he carried the other two. The door opened again. The nephew came straight into the kitchen. He sat down with Chris and I.

After breakfast, I went to get dressed before Chris' sister got here with the nieces. His mother arrived last. I helped cook in the kitchen while the guys had the kids in the living room watching the Macy's Christmas Day parade. Christmas dinner was full of conversation. Presents were after that. After everyone left late that night I got into some pjs.

Chris got a shower before joining me. He pulled me right up against his body and sighed. "Did you enjoy today?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. "I've got one more present for you." He said. I scrunched my brows in the dark room. He got up and gently pinned me to the bed. "Do you trust me angel?" He asked. "Yes." I answered. He straddled me leaning down to kiss me.

He then ran his hands along my sides down to my thighs and back up to just below my breasts. "I know what we're going to do tomorrow angel." He said. "And what is that?" I asked him. "Take some of this fat off to get right back into shape for our shows." He said. "As long as I can sit on your back while you do push ups." I said.

"Go ahead angel. The more I lift weights, the more I get a perfect body." He said. "Don't forget the glutes though." I told him. "I need those for my job." He said. I giggled as he continued to kiss me.