Chapter:2

It was super easy to get used to traveling with Magic Men. Nothing got mixed up because Alice and Myles went over everything. We might see them occasionally now. We hit a break in the tour and decided to have a little fun with it. I got a tattoo over a scar I've been wanting to cover for a while. It was a blue rose.

I got it outlined that morning then went for lunch before going back. I got it filled in and covered before going home. I was doing my laundry when Hailee called. She said that her and a few other girls were going to a music festival up in Michigan. "Only if we go hiking." I told her. "Will do." She said.

She hung up. I packed hiking clothes and some for the music festival. I put money on my reloadable credit card before sticking it in my phone case. The girls and I bought plane tickets to the town closest to the music festival. We decided to set up tents and cook outdoors.

I was the one that said I was cooking most of the time. The first morning I was up and cooking bacon. I got the grease good and hot putting eggs and hash browns in it. Hailee and Tess came out of the tent. When breakfast was done, Coffee was made over the fire.

"You could definitely survive on a cattle drive." Hailee said as she ate. "Well. Just wait for lunch and dinner." I said. "You girl, cook with bacon grease." Lani said as she grabbed her some food. Dani finished hers and rinsed the plate. We then went to have some fun. I got a new concert tank, and a music festival tee.

We went to the concert to watch Raelynn. Then went to eat before going to the Brantley Gilbert one and finally Blake Shelton. We went back to our camp site. Got ready for bed and got a goodnight's rest. The next morning we got up and ready. I pulled my concert boots out that have sharpie all over them and wrote down the names of the ones I saw and put a tally next to the ones I've already seen.

This would be my second time seeing Brantley Gilbert. I put them away before we went to the main part. We did the faster humans before we hung around the place. I decided to go down the slide. We continued to have fun until LoCash was to perform. About halfway through, I was picked up. That freaked me out until I realized who it was.

"Don't scare me like that!" I exclaimed. "Sorry angel. I saw ya earlier with your friends and decided to make my presence known to you." He said as he set me down on the ground. When we have a day off and the Magic Men have happened to cross our path, I've gone with Travis, Vinny and Christian to do some things. Hailee, Genni, and Tess will usually tag along.

I hugged him as he hugged me. "Who are you here with?" I asked him. "A few hometown buddies of mine." He said. "Where are you staying?" He asked. "A campsite nearby." I answered. "Can you see?" He asked. "No." I answered. "One second." He said. He stooped down before lifting me up onto his shoulder.

"Can you see now?" He asked. "Yeah." I answered. He patted my thigh closest to his head. "Don't kick angel." Christian warned. "I won't." I answered. He patted my thigh again. When Cris Janson went on, he started with 'Fix a Drink'. I sang a long with the song. Then when 'Holdin Her' came on I was lowered to the ground.

"Would you like to dance with me?" He asked. I let him lead the dance up until the very end of the song. He set me back up on his shoulder for the rest of the night. He even switched shoulders once. "What are your plans after this?" Christian asked as he started walking away from the stage. Tess, Hailee, Lani and Dani followed behind as his buddies walked on either side of them. "Going hiking." I answered.

He nodded. "So where exactly is your campsite?" Christian asked. I told him as he kept walking. "Not too far from here." He said. "Back to the hiking, where exactly were you planning on going?" He asked. "Ann Arbor." I answered. "I know that place like the back of my hand." He said. "You can go with her." Hailee said. I shook my head. "Do you trust me?" Christian asked.

I nodded. "I can't tell if you trust me or not." He said. "Yeah." I answered. He carefully removed his arm from my legs. "Slide off my shoulder." Christian said. I started to slide down. He caught me bridal style before setting me on my feet. He kept an arm around my shoulders as we walked back to the campsite.

Once there I hugged him once more before he leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Sleep well. Meet up for breakfast in the morning?" He asked. "Would you like to come to my campsite?" I asked. "As long as your cooking." He said. I gave a light smile. He hugged me before rubbing my back. "See you in the morning then." He said before going off with his buddies.

The girls and I decided to get some sleep before morning. I slept better than last night and the previous nights after seeing him again.