Chapter:16

"Who are you?" Vinny asked as he stood. "Her boyfriend." "Doubt it." Vinny said. "Oh? If I remember correctly, she loved it when we did things. When she would scream my name at her climax." The arm on my chair moved before Christian jumped up. The whole place went silent.

I didn't turn my head. I didn't want to see that b—st—d. "I don't want to cause a scene. I just want my girlfriend." "She's not your girlfriend. And she does not want to go with you after everything you did to her. I suggest you leave now before things get ugly." Christian said calmly. "I will leave when she goes with me."

"She's not going with you." Vinny said standing completely in the way of me. Myles glanced at me. He motioned for me to go with him. "Hey, um I'm going to show her the way to the bathroom. We'll be right back." Myles said. I stood going with him. He put a hand at the base of the my neck leading me to the back of the establishment.

"My car is around the corner. I sent a text to both Christian and Vincent along with Enrique to meet up at my apartment when they can get away." He said. He told a person working there the situation before they led us to the back door. Myles slipped out with me and led me to his car. "Get in the floorboard. I don't want that guy to see you if he does come out." He said.

I nodded sitting down in the floorboards. After a few minutes he let me get up in the seat. At his apartment building he pulled into the parking garage before parking. He got out signaling that I could get out too. "You'll be more secure here. If that guy tries to follow one of the guys, it will most likely be Christian or Vinny since you were right next to them." He said.

"Might be more Christian since he had his arm on the back of my chair." I said quietly. "Maybe. Let's just get up there and stay until the coat is clear." He said. I nodded. For nearly an hour we waited to hear something from them. Enrique finally texted saying that the guy left after he was escorted out of the restaurant.

The three of them hung around the restaurant grabbing the meal to go. Myles told me not to text Christian until he texted me. I ate a small snack before getting a text from Vinny that Christian spotted the guy outside the restaurant and was going to lose him while he brought the food to us. Enrique was going to ride with Vinny over.

About thirty minutes later Vinny and Enrique came in with the food. They went through who was who's before Vinny said, "Chris should be here in a moment. He called me as we parked saying that the guy got pulled over by a police officer for excessive tailgating. That's how he lost him, and I imagine you do not want to talk about it."

I nodded. A few minutes later Christian came into the apartment locking the door behind him. He looked directly at me and made a come here motion with his forefinger. I moved from my seat following him. He stood before a doorway nodding for me to enter. I went in followed by him.

He closed the door behind himself leaning back against it. "You don't have to say a word angel." He said. I went right to him letting him hold me. I finally let the tears I've been holding in, out. He sat there holding me as I completely drenched the front of his shirt. He rubbed my back as he tried to comfort me. "Shh. I promise angel. I will never let him get you." He said.

As he started walking forward I wrapped my arms around his waist. He gripped my hips as he lifted me up into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He sat down before moving to tap my leg. I moved them. He laid down on his back with me on top of him. "Today will not happen again angel. If he comes near you again I will get in the way for you to get away." He said.

I moved off of his torso and to his side. He kept both arms around me as I kept both of my legs between his. He kissed the top of my head. "What if one of his buddies is there?" I asked. "You know one of the guys will be there with me." He said. "Most likely Vinny." I said. "Might have Travis, Drew, Zac, Vinny, they might be around too." He started.

Then moved to face me. "Angel. I will go to jail for you if it means saving your life from that guy. I will risk my life to make sure he doesn't get you. After Myles disappeared with you, the guy went on a rampage. Vincent and I stayed calm the entire time while he was going nuts. It took us and two security guards to get him out of the place. The manager apologized for the disturbance and gave us the meal free." He said.

I buried my head in the side of his chest. "Listen to me angel." He said lifting my head. "I'm glad you got out of there when you did angel. He needs to go to an asylum. He needs help. If he gets ahold of you once more, your not safe. I'm not going to let him get anywhere near you. He's smaller than I am. I can easily beat him up if I need to." He told me.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" He asked. I nodded. "The other guys will do the same thing. I can promise you that they will protect you. Vincent, Enrique, Myles and myself will let the other ones know what happened today and who to look for." He said. I nodded.

"Come on. I'm hungry." He said as he stood with me still in his arms. He kept me in his lap while eating. I didn't mind it. I wanted his comfort.