Chapter:3

I woke up early in the morning to cook breakfast. I decided to do cast iron biscuits with eggs, bacon, and hash brows. I made some gravy to go with the biscuits and put some coffee on to make. Down the trail came Christian and his buddies. I finished up the coffee and got the extra plates out along with the coffee cups.

The girls came out dressed. "Ooh. When did you start cooking?" One of Christian's buddies asked. "When I woke up." I answered. The girls filled their plates and sat down to eat. I got mine before the guys filled their plates. We ate in mostly silence except a few moans and this is delicious.

We each washed our plates. Then packed up the camping area. Christian allowed us to put our camping gear with his and his buddies. I wrote on the pair of boots before we all made the trek to the main part. The girls and I had to charge our phones. All day long we had fun with Christian's buddies. When it was close to time to go watch the singers I really didn't want to go and see Parmalee. Turns out Christian didn't either. So he and I went for a bite to eat before we went to see Tyler Farr and the rest.

I had an absolute blast with him. We did our own thing near the back of the crowd. After Florida Georgia Line was through with their last song I was completely leaning against Christian. "Tired?" He asked. I nodded. "Good thing the campsite is already put away." He said. I hugged him.

We met up with the rest of the group before going to the vehicles. "Do we have enough room Christian?" One of his buddies asked. "Should. There's two vehicles. She can ride beside me in my truck." Christian said. When at the vehicle, he opened the driver side door gesturing for me to get in. I got in before he lifted the steering wheel and slid in next to me, putting me partially on his lap.

"Console doesn't flip up?" I asked. "It breaks off if I do." He said. One of his buddies got into the passenger seat. Chris pulled me more into his lap. "We'll find a place to sleep tonight before heading to Ann Arbor tomorrow." Chris said. "So what's the room situation?" One of his buddies asked. "Three double bed rooms. Her friends will occupy one, four of us guys will occupy the other, then since this one and I have spent enough time together that we'll each have our own bed in the same room if that's alright with her." Christian said.

Once at the place, Christian opened his door, sliding out with me still in his arm. He released me closing the door behind me. I could tell he didn't like something his buddy said or possibly did. He grabbed my bag and one I was assuming his. My four friends got out of a truck nearby along with another guy.

Two were in the backseat of Christian's truck along with the one in the front seat. They grabbed their bags before his four buddies went over their sleeping arrangements. I let the girls know what was going on for the sleeping arrangements for the night. They thought it seemed fair since I was close enough with Christian that I know he won't bother me.

He paid for the room not letting me pay for any of it. Then led the way to the room. The girls split their bill four ways, along with the guys. Chris opened the door and let me in first. "I'd shower angel. I'm sure we both smell." He said setting my bag on the farthest bed. I got some clothes out to shower in then went into the bathroom.

The hot water felt amazing! When I was done, I got out, dressed and went into the bedroom. Chris went and showered directly after me. I curled up under the covers of the bed I was in. I was freezing now. Chris came out of the bathroom in just underwear. The pillows are not terrible, but they're bad. He got in under the covers and tried to arrange the pillows comfortably.

"Cold?" He asked. I rolled over facing away from him. I heard the sheets rustle before a zipper and finally weight on the other side of the bed. "Jess. Are you cold?" Christian asked me. I nodded. One of his arms went over my waist as he laid on top of the covers. "Better?" He asked. I rolled over to face him. He kissed my forehead holding me to him.

It was a kind gesture that he didn't have to do.