Chapter:33

I got into the dress after my hair and makeup were done. I felt amazing in this dress. The girls agreed once more. His mom and sister also agreed. His sister in law was busy with the nephew. His two nieces were there too. I let the oldest be a flower girl. I took a deep breath before saying I was ready.

I was handed the bouquet of roses and lilies. Then made sure my makeup and hair was perfect. As I neared the doors of the sanctuary Hailee handed me my bouquet. She had on a red dress that matched the roses with a bouquet of lilies.

The rest of the girls were in nearly white dresses with bouquets of red roses

I took a deep breath before spotting a vehicle I have not seen since the Christmas of my sophomore year in college

I took a deep breath before spotting a vehicle I have not seen since the Christmas of my sophomore year in college. What are they doing here? I ignored them and nodded that I was ready. When the door opened I could see Christian clearly. He was in his black hat and tux with a tie that matched the red roses.

I was ready for this. I know we both were. My bridesmaids were escorted down the isle by his groomsmen. Then the flower girl went spreading lily and red rose petals. It was then my turn. I was halfway down the isle when my parents completely entered the church. They have to show proof that they have an invite to completely enter the sanctuary.

I continued down the isle to the front. Once there Christian met me at the bottom of the steps. He held out his hand for me to take. I took it, a small smile on my face as I lifted part of my dress to walk up the steps. "You look absolutely stunning angel." He said softly. I wanted to say something back to him, but I couldn't.

We went through most of the ceremony without any problems. Then when the pastor asked the question of why we should not be wed, that's when my parents spoke up from the back. "How did they get in?" I asked. "I don't know angel. We never sent them one." Chris said. Several people including the MML guys stood up to tell them otherwise. The girls that were still in the crowd vouched too.

My father stalked quickly up the isle. "You're unworthy of my daughter." My father said. "Then you're unworthy of being my father. You did nothing when I needed someone to help me. You and mother both did nothing. It would have ended sooner if you two didn't cut me out. You were not invited. Your opinion does not matter in my life anymore." I told him and my mother as she jogged up the isle.

She looked mortified. I'm sick and tired of people that think they can push me around like I'm a toddler or a child. I'm a grown woman. I can handle things that are thrown at me. Vinny, Troy, and some other guy came up the isle to remove my parents. Christian kept his hand in mine as the doors were closed after the three took their seats once more.

"May we continue?" The pastor asked. "Yes please." Christian said. We said our vows before exchanging rings. Then sealed it with a kiss. Christian being the crazy guy he is, he dipped me down as he kissed me. The congregation of guests cheered and clapped. Hailee slipped me my bouquet of flowers before Christian and I went down the isle and out of the church.

"Awe man. It wasn't supposed to rain." He said as it was pouring outside. "I can't get the dress muddy." I told him. "Good thing we got the indoor/outdoor venue." He said as he picked me up bridal style. He nearly ran to his truck letting me in first. Once the door was closed he turned to me. A huge smile on his face. "I love you so much Mrs. Turner." He said. "I love you too Mr. Turner." I said back.

He leaned over to kiss me before starting his truck up. "We better change into our reception clothes." I said. "Dang right. They're already there at the venue." He said. Once there he carried me up to the stairs and sat me on my feet. We both went to the room they were in. My denim skirt, a white dress shirt, white tank, and boots with a white belt.

Christian was now in a black dress shirt and jeans with his belt and hat. After a brief make out session we went down to greet guests. "It was never supposed to rain." I said to his mom as she entered. "You look stunning still Jesse." She said. "Thank you." I said. We had a dinner, danced and to end the night, I threw my bouquet to a person in the crowd.

The cake was amazing and looked great with our theme

The cake was amazing and looked great with our theme. Today was amazing despite a minor bump in the road. That's how life is.