Chapter 3

Andrew

"Andrew."

"Andrew wake up."

"Andrew, Get your ass up!"

"Andrew I swear to god, if you don't get up-"

I continued to be asleep although I'm fully aware of Aaron trying to wake me up, until a large but soft object hit my face multiple times.

I turned over, opening my eyes but squinted them when the brightness of the sun hit my face. "Dude what the fuck?" I said in annoyance.

He threw the pillow on the bed. "Get your ass ready, school starts in 40 minutes."

I groaned and laid back down, falling back asleep. A few minutes later I'm woken up by a freezing cold liquid being poured on me. I shot up out of bed and wiped the substance off my face.

I looked at Aaron who bursted out laughing. "I'm going to kill you." I said softly and charged after him.

He ran out of the room and I followed not too far behind. "Wait, wait! I was just trying to wake you up I swear!" He said through his laughter.

I ignored him and chased him downstairs. We ran throughout the house. He yelled for mercy but I never gave in. When we reached the living room, we stopped in our tracks when we saw who I assume are guests, seated around the living room.

My eyes wondered to Sam who's eyes went wide. I raised an eyebrow in confusion until I looked down and realized I was only in boxers.

My bad.

I looked over and glared at Aaron who was laughing uncontrollably. I felt my face heat up so I quickly covered myself, putting my hands in front of my area.

Sam laughed nervously. "Uh-boys! This is my co-worker John and his daughter Isabella."

My eyes fell on a girl with long brunette hair that reached the couch that she was seated on and brown eyes. She looked pretty short, but it seemed to suit her. She sat on the couch with her arms crossed, looking at Aaron and then me. Her eyes traveled my body, looking me up and down. When she reached my eyes again, a small smirk formed on her face.

Did she just check me out?

I didn't want it to seem like I was staring at her because I wasn't obviously, so I looked back at Sam.

"And these are my old friend's son's, Andrew and Aaron."

Me and Aaron both awkwardly waved at them.

"Andrew maybe you should go put some pants on? And possibly a shirt?" She suggested.

"Uh-right sorry about that." I smiled nervously.

What a great way of greeting yourself Andrew.

I ran upstairs to put on some clothes and pack my things. After packing, I went downstairs and was greeted by the delicious smell of bacon and eggs. I walked in to the dining room where everyone was seated. Aaron sat beside Isabella and I seated myself on the other side of Aaron.

"So you guys are leaving for school after breakfast, correct?" Sam asked us.

Aaron rubbed the back of his neck before answering. "Yes ma'am ."

We continued to eat in silence until John broke it. "So what grade are you both in?"

I swallowed my food and looked at John. "12."

His eyebrows raised. "So is Bella here."

I heard her sigh and looked down at her lap.

"Isabella just moved here to live with John again." Sam pointed out.

Again?

"Yes, I figured that she could use a fresh start after-"

"Dad."

My eyes traveled from John's to Isabella who was glaring at her dad.

"-personal reasons." He finished.

Isabella rolled her eyes. This girl has an attitude, but then again, don't all girls?

When I finished my food, I got up and went to go wash my dishes. Shortly after, Aaron finished as well, doing the same thing by washing his dishes. After he was done, we both grabbed our stuff and went into the living room where everyone was to say goodbye.

I walked into the living room to see John and Sam talking while Isabella was throwing grapes in the air and catching them in her mouth perfectly. I smiled when she threw one in the air and in bounced off her nose and back into the bowl of grapes that she was holding.

"We're gonna be leaving now, thank you so much for letting us stay here." I said to Sam, catching her attention.

She got up and walked over to give us a hug. "Of course, anything for you two. Please be careful."

"We will." Aaron reassured her.

"I guess we should head out as well, it would look bad if you were late on your first day." John spoke to Isabella.

I wonder which school she's going to.

Shortly after saying goodbye, we were off to school. I wonder what was so personal that Isabella wasn't living with her dad for. Maybe she was living with her mom? Aunt? Uncle? Boyfriend? Was she adopted? And why wasn't she going to school?

"She's pretty hot."

I got out of my thoughts and looked over at Aaron who was driving. "What?" I asked.

"Isabella. She's hot. I'd smash 100%."

"You just met her?" I raised my eyebrow.

"So?" He looked at me then back at the road. "Bro I don't think you've hit puberty yet because your hormones are lower then my damn grade in math." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "I have hit puberty thank you very much. I'm just not a horny asshole like you." I shrugged.

"Whatever you say."