Chapter 10

Isabella

We arrived at Andrews house around 12:45 am. My legs were freezing but my arms and torso were warm. I probably would've died if Andrew didn't give me his hoodie. When we walked into his house, all the lights were off and it was dead silent.

"The bathrooms just right down the hall on your left, and I could drive you home after if you'd like." He whispered from behind me.

I turned in his direction. "Actually," I looked down at my feet. "I was sort of wondering if I could possibly crash here cause I told my dad I was sleeping at a friends house when really I thought I was gonna sleep at a guys-"

"Ya, it's fine." He squinted his eyes, probably knowing what I was gonna say next.

I chuckled and headed towards the bathroom. After I changed into my clothes again, I walked into the living room where Andrew was. He changed into grey sweatpants and was shirtless.

How the hell is this guy single?

"Do you wanna borrow one of my shirts cause yours looks really uncomfortable." He walked up to me.

"Ya, if you don't mind and here's your hoodie." I handed his hoodie to him. "Thanks." I chuckled nervously.

Why am I so nervous?

I followed him upstairs to a long and dark hallway. We walked further and entered a room. Andrew went off into his, What looks like, walk in closet while I walked over to his bed and sat down. I sat on my phone for a few seconds before a text message came through.

Unknown number: hey cupcake, I saw u dancing tonight at the party. Can't wait to hit that again;)

My eyebrows knitted together. Cupcake. Tyson. How'd he get my number? I thought I blocked his number.

"Here, you could borrow this one." Andrew said, cutting me out of my thoughts.

I quickly turned off my phone and shoved it in my pocket. "Thanks." I said, grabbing his shirt. I pulled my shirt off and threw it on his bed.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" He said, looking away from me.

I rolled my eyes. "God damn, it's like you've never seen a women naked before."

I slipped his shirt over my head and picked up my shirt. His shirt went almost to my knees so I took my skirt off as well.

"I just don't understand why and how you're so comfortable changing in front of me." Andrew said as his back faced me.

"Drew it's not uncomfortable unless you make if uncomfortable. It's not like you've never seen a girl in her underwear and bra before."

I saw his jaw clench as he awkwardly made his way over to his bed not glancing at me once. Oh my god. "Drew."

He hummed quickly in response.

"Have you ever seen a women naked before?" I asked.

He scoffed. "I know what a women looks like, I'm not stupid."

I climbed on his bed so I was sitting right beside him. "Are you a virgin?" I raised an eyebrow.

He didn't answer and continued to stare at the wall.

"Andrew."

"What?" He asked rather annoyed.

"Are you?"

"Yes, why does it matter?" He asked, obviously irritated. 

My eyes widened in shock. "How the fuck are you a virgin?" I scoffed.

He didn't answer.

"I don't get it." I said.

He suddenly got up and grabbed his phone. "Just sleep in here, I'll take the couch." He waved me off and shut the door after he exited his room.

why is he mad?

I hesitated getting up and going to talk to him, I didn't want to piss him off. But because I'm stubborn and don't like when a friend is mad at me, I got up and quietly headed downstairs. I creeped down the stairs and into the living room, where Andrew laid on the couch watching tv.

"Andrew?"

He didn't look at me or say anything. I rolled my eyes and sat in front of him. He sat up on the couch, letting me sit next to him.

"Come to Judge me?" He snarled.

"What? No." I asked, shocked. "Drew I don't care if you've never had sex before, I'm just shocked that's all."

He didn't say anything, he only stared at the tv. I sighed and grabbed the remote, Turing the tv off. "Andrew look at me." I whined.

He gave me a lazy look, just staring at me with his icy blue eyes. "You know begin a virgin isn't a bad thing?"

He scoffed. "That was the fattest lie I've ever heard."

I chuckled. "Ok but being a virgin when you're really fucking attractive is saying that you're not desperate and you're just waiting for the right person."

"You think I'm attractive?" He smirked.

"Is that even a question?" My face is probably bright red now.

He let out a small laugh.

"Wait, so are you just not ready or haven't found someone or are you g-"

His eyes shot open wide. "Stop-stop-stop, no, I'm just-" He paused and rubbed his face. "Why are we talking about this?"

"Because I wanna know why you, of all people, haven't had sex yet." I said truthfully.

He grinned. "I'm just waiting for the right time I guess." He said, awkwardly playing with his fingers.

He's so cute.

No he's not Isabella.

"Are you a virgin?" He looked at me straight in the eyes.

That better be a joke.

I bit the inside of my cheek before answering. "No."

We sat in an awkward silence for the next couple of minutes before I broke it. "I'm gonna head to bed." I got up from the couch. "Are you sure you don't wanna sleep in your bed cause I can take the couch."

He laid back down on the couch, fluffing his pillow before laying his head on it. "No it's fine, just lock the door before you go to bed cause I don't know how my dad would feel if he walked in on a girl sleeping in my bed."

I cracked a small smile. "Ok, goodnight."

"Night." He yawned.

I walked upstairs to his room and locked the door behind me. I turned off the lights before heading to his bed and laying down.

This is honestly the best bed I've ever laid in.

I pulled the blanket over me and got comfy before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.