Chapter 17

Isabella

"No way, Kingston."

"You didn't."

"Well obviously he did! Can you not see right in front of you?"

"Guys, get the hell out of here. It's like 7 am." 

"The leaders are gonna be coming around and checking all the tents so I suggest you get your partner back to her own tent."

Do his friends seriously have to come in the tent right now? I need my sleep, especially after what happened last night. And I was perfectly comfortable until those bozos came in. But what exactly did Andrew do?

I groaned and rolled over. "Andrew tell them to leave." I said in a groggy voice.

How unattractive.

I didn't hear Andrew say anything but the guys who came in the tent sighed and stepped out of the tent. I didn't bother looking to see who the people were so I stayed laying down.

Andrew sighed. "Come on, we have to leave before the leaders come."

I huffed and sat straight up, looking around the tent until my eyes landed on Andrew. He turned around and started to take his shirt off. My eyes widened. God, just seeing him shirtless made me burn up. And I haven't even seen the front.

Yet.

His broad shoulders and height are so intimidating.

How is this guy single again?

"You're staring."

I cut myself out of my thoughts and looked up to meet Andrews blue eyes. "What?" I stuttered.

He chuckled, slipping on a hoodie. I rolled my eyes and got up. "So-uh do you think we could forget about last night?" I awkwardly played with my fingers.

I looked up at him. He looked back intensely at me and licked his bottom lip. My eyes followed his action but looked right back in his eyes after.

"What's going on between you two?" He asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

I looked away from him, not wanting to answer the question. "I think I should go before the leaders come to check the tent." I said, trying my best to avoid his question.

I quickly got up and faced the entrance of the tent, only to be turned back around. "You can tell me, you know?" He held onto my arm.

I hadn't realized how close we were until I could smell his cologne.

God did it ever smell so good.

"We just have a history." I mumbled.

He sighed. "Isabella If he's doing something that you don't like, you need to tell me." His voice started to get aggressive.

Need?

"It's alright Drew, I'm fine." I put a big fake smile on my face, hopefully he bought it.

"Here, it's cold." He said, passing me a hoodie.

I gratefully took it and put it on. I secretly lifted the hoodie up to my nose and sniffed it.

Cologne.

I don't wanna sound weird but I mean come on, who doesn't love wearing a guys hoodie that smells good? As soon as I walked out of the tent, I new fresh wave of coldness hit me. My body tensed up, and goosebumps formed on my arms. I looked around, hoping I wouldn't see one face in the crowd of teenagers. But there he was. With fury in his eyes as he stared at me, not caring if I noticed. He bald his fists on either side of him. He probably most likely thinks that me and Andrew did something together. I stared back at him, unable to remove my eyes because I felt like if I did my life would be over. If it wasn't already. He shook his head and removed his gaze off of me. I let out a sigh of relief and turned my attention over to Andrew. He only looked straight ahead of him. I looked up at his throat from my 5'4 height. why does he have to be so tall?

Suddenly a bunch of guys came over to where me and Andrew were standing and crowded around Andrew, slightly pushing me out of the way. They all snickered and one even tried high-fiving him.

Did he win a medal or something?

I shrugged the thought off and headed towards the bathrooms. I walked to the women's bathroom and stood in front of the sink to wash my face. I heard the door open and then close. Thinking that it was just a random girl, I continued to wash my face. Suddenly I heard the door lock and a pair of hands grab me and throw me to the ground. I hissed in pain and looked up to see Tyson with anger written all over his face.

"What the hell Tyson!" I yelled.

"Don't yell at me, what the hell did you and that guy do last night huh?" He clenched his fists.

I slowly got back up and fixed the hoodie I was wearing on me. "That's not any of your business."

He raised one of his fists and I quickly covered my face with my arms. "Nothing! We didn't do anything I swear." Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Then why the hell are you wearing his clothes?"

"Tyson can you please just leave me alone." I ignored his question.

My cheek suddenly got hot and started to sting. He slapped me.

I put my hand on my cheek and looked up at Tyson who didn't look guilty about what he just did at all.

"Be careful about what you do, I'll always find out." He pointed at me.

I didn't say anything and leaned back against the cold tile.

He walked out of the bathroom and left me alone by myself. I looked in the mirror to see a handprint on my left cheek. A tear slipped down it making me look away from the mirror. What am I going to do to hid this so no one asks about it? I don't have any makeup.

I slid my back down the tile until my butt hit the floor. I hugged my knees together as more tears fell down my face.

"Are you ok?" Someone asked.