Chapter 8

Isabella

By the time I got home, it was 4:32 pm. The party doesn't start for another hour and I can't fucking wait. Alcohol everywhere, weed all around in the air, drunken teenagers doing stupid shit so I can just fit right in.

I'm definitely gonna get drunk tonight.

Anyone would be freaking out if they got sexually harassed but, it's sad to say that I'm use to it. Half of mine and Tyson's relationship included him harassing me. But I just thought of it as a type of rough-sexual relationship that we had. Not the type of relationship where you "make love". We just, had sex.

So, why not get drunk for a night and forget everything for a couple hours? There's no harm in that.

I got dressed, showing a little more skin then I usually do. After getting ready, it was already 5:34 pm. So I went downstairs and made my way over to the party that I got invited to by some random guy.

I walked up to the house with music raging in the air. More and more people showed up and the drinks began to be passed out. I walked into the house and was greeted by some random people I didn't know. I went to the kitchen where the drinks were and grabbed a drink. After, I went to the living room which was the dance floor because I felt like I needed to loosen up. But right when I got to the dance floor, I saw Andrew sitting on the arm of the couch with a blonde girl who looked like was annoying the hell out of him. I'm honestly quite surprised he isn't flirting with her or something because she's really pretty.

Figuring that I'd help him out, I walked over to them. "Hey Andrew!" I yelled over the loud music.

I'll be completely honest, Andrew is seriously attractive. He's so tall, probably around 6'4 , dirty blonde hair that looks so soft even when it's messy, his eyes are to die for and those dimples..

Holy mother fucking Jesus.

He wore a plain red t-shirt with black jeans. It was simple but looked good.

"Isabella, hey." Andrew smiled. "You look uh," He scratched the back of his neck and looked at the ground. "Great." He looked back into my eyes and smiled, showing off his dimples.

I chuckled at his awkwardness. "Thanks."

"Um excuse me but we were kind of talking before you came." The blonde girl hissed at me.

"Why don't you hit on someone who actually looks interested in you instead of harassing this poor guys' ass." I shot back.

She scoffed. "Whatever." She walked away.

I looked back at Andrew who had a drink in his hand and looked at me. "Thanks for saving me." He took a sip of his drink and swallowed it, clenching his jaw after.

A perfectly defined jaw. God, what was I thinking?

"No problem. You seem lonely." I tilted my head to the side.

"Nah, well Zach went off with some girl so here I am." He took another sip of his drink.

I gulped back the rest of my drink and put my cup on a near by table. "Wanna dance?" I asked.

His eyes widened. "Uh-I don't really know how to." He rubbed the back of his neck again. He seems to do that a lot when he's nervous.

"Oh come onnnn." I whined.

He smiled and shook his head viscously. "Nope."

"Fine, be boring." I scooted off to the dancing area.

"I'm not boring!" He yelled over the music.

I pretended to not hear him and start to dance by myself. I could feel Andrews eyes on me, it made me a bit nervous about my moves. But whenever I glanced at him, he wore a smile on his well sculpted face.

I swayed my hips and moved my hands around in the air to the music. It started to get hot with all the heated bodies that surrounded me so I went back over to Andrew.

"You were great." He chuckled.

"I know." I smirked.

"How many drinks have you had?"

"One, why?" I asked.

"Just wondering."

I looked at him as he stared out into the crowed of sweaty teenagers with a blank expression on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Nothing, just tired."

"Oh come on, it's a party! You're really that bored?" I threw my hands in the air.

"There's not that much to do besides getting drunk, high, hooking up or playing beer-pong." He stated.

I stared at him for a brief moment until I got an idea. "Come on." I grabbed his arm.

"Where are we going?" He followed behind me as I held onto his hand.

"To have some fun."

He halted to a stop. "Whoa whoa whoa, I'm not- we can't-"

I raised my eyebrow. "Oh my god Andrew that's not what I meant! God your such a guy." I laughed loudly.

"Well I'd like to believe so."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed him by the hand again and walked out of the party.

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" He asked for the tenth time as we walked down the street.

"Will you just shut up and trust me?" I huffed.

He sighed. "Fine."

10 minutes later we arrived at my house. "Is this your house?" He questioned me.

"Yup." I answered as I started to climb up to my window.

"What are you doing now? Holy shit are you robbing someone else's house?" He yelled loudly.

"Will you shut up?" I whisper-yelled.

I got to the top and opened my window and got in, turning back to Andrew. "Just stay there, I'll be down in a second."

I quickly ran to my closet and pulled out a backpack and changing my shoes. I checked if everything was in there and zipped it up. I put in on my back and ran to the window to get down before my dad could see me. I jumped down from my window and stood up straight, flipping my hair out of my face.

"What's in the bag?" Andrew said, coming behind me.

I quickly turned to him. "It's a surprise. Now come on, before someone sees us."