Chapter Five

"I'm not flattered if you 'miss me'. You should miss me, you broke my heart. The only reason you miss me is because everyday, you make a conscious decision NOT TO BE WITH ME."

As soon as we pulled up to the station, I hopped out while Kade just drove away, probably to stop and get fast food. I hurriedly walked through the front door and greeted the older lady behind the desk with a soft smile. As I was walking through a corridor I was grabbed at by the wrist and pulled into a room.

"What is this about!?" I snapped as I glared at the person, but my glare was wiped off as I saw my boss. "Sorry sir." I spoke up, earning a wave of his hand as he dismissed it. "It's fine, did you find anything?" He asked as he glance down at the bag I was carrying that held the mask.

"Just a hockey mask that was in a shed. I got some notes off the girl, but nothing that has importance." I stated, holding the bag up so he could get a better look. "We still need to go out and gather the bodies." I added a moment later.

"Don't worry about that anymore, I assigned someone else to the case." The boss declared making my eyes widened and my jaw to drop. I watched as he walked to his desk, now just realizing that this was his office. "But sir!" I gasped out walking towards his desk.

"No butts officer! I feel like you are not ready for a case as big as this one." He stated, looking as if he was uninterested in the conversation now. I was just about to open my mouth again and argue with him but he cut me off with a raise of his hands.

"It's not wise to disobey orders from me Thornton." He stated as he glared at me. I shut my mouth and nodded my head. "Good, now go and put the bag in the evidence room." He demanded. Without saying another word, I left his office and headed to the evidence room. I clenched my fist as I stomped my way down the hallway, mumbling incoherently all the way.

Not bothering holding my anger in, I slammed open the door to the evidence room. I tossed the bag off to the side and glance around the room. "I do think it is wise to disobey your orders." I thought out loud as I smirked to myself. "It is unwise of you to think that I am not ready." I stated as I walked down the many aisles. I was going to break this case, and then the others will be forced to give me respect. I will be better then them.

Everything was alphabetically in here, and I was guessing that I should start with 'C'. I headed over there and began to skim through the documents. What I found though, was absolutely nothing. "Oh come on!" I hissed as I slammed the file shut. Honestly no one was suppose to be in here unless they had permission too. Since I was kicked off the case, I did not have permission. 

"Maybe it's under 'J' for Jason?" I stated as I began to look through that file. Nothing. I was starting to get frustrated here. 'Where the hell would all the previse cases be?' I screamed out in my head. About ten minutes later, I had checked all of the files of 'V, L and even K' but nothing. 

Turning around I started to head back to the door. Right as I reach the door, something caught my eye. In the far right corner laid a really big and a really old filing cabinet. It stood out from the others, and being the nosy little shit I was, I walked over and opened the first drawer.

"Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, Billy Loomis, Pennywise, Hannibal Lecter, Thomas Hewitt, Charles Lee Ray." I read off some names as I skimmed through two more drawers. "Who the hell are these people?" I asked myself as I wondered why these names where not in order and who they were. 

Then a name caught my sight and I couldn't help but let out a small squeal and a smirk. I yanked the file out and slapped it on top of the file cabinet. 'Found you.' I thought as I opened it and started to look at the information.

Jason Voorhees, born on June 13, 1946. Died on June 13, 1957. Cause of death, Drowning. I skimmed past most of this info, for I had heard most of it already. I started to read over the case statement and a certain little bit of information caught my attention. Just like the survivor had said, the killings always had started at midnight. 

"Let me just put this away and we can head back out." The voice of Kade made me jump. 'Shit.' I mumbled as I quickly shut the folder and dropped it back in the drawer. I quickly hide beside it just as the door open. I held my breath, I certainly didn't want to be caught. I would be in so much trouble. I didn't have to worry to much, because soon Kade leaves the room. I let out a sigh and slowly stood up.

"Looks like I am going back to the camp." I said out loud as I walked out of the room. "Alone and at midnight, this may be the stupidest thing I've ever done. But I got to prove to everyone that I am not just some little girl." I declared as I clenched my fist and looked ahead of me in determination
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n - I'm super duper excited! I just wanted to share with you guys that I just got a replica of Friday the 13 part 3 Mask! The mask I got, isnt the mask up top!