Chapter 3

This time Camila didn't bother on walking there she had brought her car, she was parked across the store and she's been there for a few hours watching intently the green eyed girl. She took out her phone unlocking it.

-Your hair looks beautiful Lauren, so beautiful. Don't you feel my presence when I walk you home late at night?-

Lauren at first thought the first message could have been by accident or maybe someone who wanted to pull a prank on her. But maybe this wasn't a prank. As she looked up from her phone she searched her surroundings but couldn't spot anyone. Seeing as where she works has a busy street so no one stood up to her.

Lauren was starting to get paranoid. She had informed her boss of what was happening and he assured her nothing bad would happen to her. Her boss even went to the extent to place her with one of his male staff on the same shift. It was always at the same hour and while she was working she didn't receive other texts, just once a day, every time she worked a shift.

Lauren even bought pepper spray and a taser cause she feared for her safety. Closing hour soon came as Charles and her closed the store. He walked her to her car and said his goodbyes to then go to his. She stills didn't feel safe she felt as if she was being watched. She was wary of her moves and her surroundings. She locked all her doors as she then started her car and left to her house.

She watched her rear view mirror a few times making sure she wasn't being followed home. She sighed heavily once she got to her house locking the door with the five different locks she had quipped out of safety measures, it still didn't make her feel safe nothing did. She felt like she had this extra looming shadow following her but she could never spot where it was.

She didn't even wait as she started stripping bare throwing her clothes carelessly on the couch. What she didn't count on was a car parked just across the street with the lights off looking rather intently through the window. Curious brown eyes watched the other woman with awe.

It's like she's studying human nature and is completely fascinated by the other girls actions.

Lauren disappeared and came back into view two minutes later phone in ear her once naked body covered by a silky robe that was tied loosely on the hips. The attire made her look more like an angel. Her hair now up in a messy bun as she got closer to one of the windows. Camila watched her intently as she went window to window until she stopped at the window Camila was looking at her.

Lauren pushed up a few times making sure the window was properly closed and she felt that presence again. It's something hard to ignore cause she know that someone was there she just couldn't see them. She pushed down on the window again her robe shining slightly from the illumination inside the room.

Camila quickly took out her small sketch book and opened her glove compartment as she searched for a pen. Once she found it she searched for a new page as she started to sketch what she had seen.

It took her at least one hour drawing under the orange light of the lamppost until she decided she was done.

The drawing consisted of the older girl leaning outside her window her hands pressed against the windowsill, her hair seemed to be flowing in the wind as she had a curious gaze. Her robe only covered part of her chest leaving half of it in the nude, a pair of wings open as if she were to fly away at any second. Camila was rather happy with the results as she gazed up inside the house again only to see all the lights inside were off.

She could slightly see another source of light that changes color.