Chapter 8

A piercing scream for help made Camila stand up from the bed were she was sleeping. The wood creaked softly with every step she took as she unlocked the door opening it seeing the green eyed woman with a horrified look.

The confusion in her eyes was evident as anger rapidly resurfaced as she recognized Camila. She yanked her hands and feet rapidly as she tried to break the ropes.

"What the hell! Let me go!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she tried to break free, the bed creaking with every movement she made. Camila didn't say anything as she walked inside with a poised look. She sat herself on a chair that she placed on the corner of the room as she continued to watch Lauren struggle.

"Let me go you fucking creep!" She hisses in anger eyeing the petite woman with a disgusted look.

"Well that isn't so nice isn't it? I thought you had manners you were so nice and polite the day I spoke with you" Camila says calmly like it's not a big deal.

"It's my fucking job to be polite towards a client, what the hell are you thinking!?" Lauren hisses again with venom. She stopped struggling against the ropes as she let her head fall in defeat against the pillow.

Of all the people Lauren suspected she never guessed it would be this one. How could she? She had only ever saw her like two or three times in the shop.

"Are you feeling alright? Do you need some water?" Camila questions eyeing worriedly her new toy.

"I need you to let me fucking go!" Lauren screams in hopes someone would hear her and call the police. Camila's brown eyed stared down silently at Lauren's body like it's her most prized possession.

Lauren yanked the ropes again but they seemed to get tighter every time she yanks on them.

"There is no use in screaming, we aren't near houses for quite a few miles. So I suggest you don't waste your breath" Camila spoke softly not meeting Lauren's eyes. She went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water for Lauren. She placed a straw inside to make it somewhat easier for Lauren.

Once she enters the room she sees the other woman with tears streaming to the side of her face. She didn't make a noise.

"I uh... I brought you uh... brought you water" Camila says voice soft barely audible. Lauren felt trapped maybe it's because she is.

"What are you Norman Bates long lost creepy ass sister" Camila just shuts her mouth, her eyes blank as ever as she tried to understand what Lauren meant.

"I am not Norman Bates long lost sister Lauren. I'm in no way related to that person" Camila says as she walked closer to the bed were Lauren was tied up. She slowly inches the glass of water towards her as Lauren turns her head to the side.

"You drugged me!" Lauren exclaims with a incredulous look towards Camila. Camila bowed her head shamefully and shook her head.

Lauren was sure she could make a run for it if she elaborates a good plan. The smaller Latina seemed weaker than Lauren, she's sure she can take care of her in a blink of an eye and run away.

"I apologize, I could have looked for alternate ways on how to complete the task" Camila clears her throat brown eyes falling in mounds of flesh covered by a lacy navy blue bra. Lauren reaches for the straw with her mouth sipping on the cold water once her mouth was full she spits Camila on her face.

Camila's breath quickened eyes flashing with that dark feeling she's always had, it almost took over her. She stepped away from the bed Her hair fell sticking to her  face, her jaw clenched. Tilting her head she eyed Lauren a cynical smirk appearing.

"You'll come around eventually" Camila spoke her tone low as she walked towards the door. "You need me Lauren. It isn't the other way around, think carefully your next moves darling or it might be the last thing you do" With that the door was closed.