Chapter 29

"No, this is classified information that I cannot provide you at the moment and even if I'd like to give it to you, we first need to verify it" Angela tells Michael, he looks displeased and he could use a good shave and haircut in this exact moment. "I can assure you we are headed in the right direction" Angela adjust her tie closing the file in her desk so she can give the grieving man her attention.

"But is there someway that we can help with the investigation? I... I can be useful I..." Michael says quickly his hands balled at his side, the smell of coffee mixing with Angela's perfume makes him sick, anything now makes it easy to feel as if he's about to throw up, but somehow he never does, it's a constant feeling of being ill that never goes away.

"Michael, you are a very good Man, but your family needs you more than ever now" Angela cuts his rambling short, even if she wanted to offer him some sort of information off the record she couldn't, it could risk possibly all the operation, and the hard efforts of her team, and she just couldn't risk that. "and that's where you are supposed to be" Her voice isn't gentle nor sweet its stale and almost as if it were an order.  His facial expression shifts the corners of his mouth turning downwards his eyebrows jump for a second at her reply.

"Home? Doing nothing? While you drink coffee and tell me that every single thing about MY DAUGHTER'S CASE IS CLASSIFIED?" Michael ends up shouting taking Angela by surprise his face red as a tomato as his breathing quickens. "I WANT MY DAUGHTER BACK!" Michael slams his hands on Angela's desk. Angela quickly comes to a stand at the mans portrayal of anger, her heart beat quickens of the idea of a fight.

"Mr. Jaureguí calm down" Angela maintains her composure stance firm as well as her voice. If she could have just one day, one without angry people demanding things from her and let her do her job in peace things could be so much easier for everyone involved.

"DONT YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN" He hits the desk again and this time another officer opens the door to Angelas office to see whats going on. "MY LIFE... my life is falling apart" he says eyes just as red as his face.

It's true. One by one they fell down like dominoes right before his eyes and he could do nothing about it. His son a brilliant boy once so optimistic filled with a happiness that oozed from his aura now has god knows what chemicals coursing through his veins. His beautiful daughter that used to go to them so affectionate and soft spoken, now has empty eyes and a restless complexion. His wife has turned into a sleeping beauty caged to their once warm room that has turned cold.

Lauren's friends were a welcome distraction, but all of them were just as haunted and torn by her absence. Dinah couldn't bare to look at them in the eyes and it was difficult to ignore the fact that her hair seemed to be falling out. Normani could be compared to a skeleton but her attitude seemed to be the only thing that reminded all of them to when things were normal. Ally seemed like a ghost the small woman was increasingly hard to get a hold of and even when she was there she didn't seem to be fully.

All of them seemed to be lost in emotions that they didn't understand how to cope fully. staying alive seemed to be an increasingly challenge to Michael looking in the mirror and deciding every day to live with a part of him missing and others shattering and falling apart made it almost impossible to remind himself to hold it together.

Everything is a mess and there's no way of fixing or mending it.

"I NEED TO KNOW!" "YOU TOLD US YOU WERE GOING TO TELL US!" Michael towers over Angela screaming suddenly an intense headache knocks the wind out of him, his face turning an even darker shade of red.

"Mr.Jauregui calm down!" Angela demands of the man who lean towards her desk to stand still. His vision becoming blurry and he couldn't feel part of his arm and leg.

"You!" He points at her face still trying to get a hold
Of his emotions but Michael seemed in a lot of pain right now. Angela is cautious to approach him "You promised... you pppromissed to bring herr home" his speech slurs and his vision was becoming foggy

"Mr. Jauregui"

"I want to know... where ssshe is" his face is blood red, the veins from his face prominent and quite frankly if Michael didn't calm down he would have to deal with the consequences of his actions. Angela has been sympathetic this whole time as she tries to navigate through this situation, but there's lines you don't cross, respect that is due. Angela wasn't going to give him any more chances.

Angela doesn't need anyone barging into her office to tell her how to do her job. All of them are ungrateful and blind towards her hard work, they don't know how difficult is to get a lead or people who are willing to go to the police to help a case. She's tired, even when she isn't in the office she's working. Even when Angela wanted to have some free time to relax she couldn't.

"Mr. Jauregui I'm going to ask you one last time to calm down!" Angela raises her voice. Michael loses his balance and falls, knocking files and the things off her desk to the floor and landing with a loud thump. He couldn't feel one of his arms and legs. Groans came out of him.

"Mr.Jauregui are you alright!" Angela rushes next to him but Michael being the big man he is she couldn't help him alone. Opening the door of her office she calls for two of her coworkers to aid him.

Angela knew something was wrong when Michael couldn't stand up by himself and suddenly became extremely pale.