Chapter 4

Days passed as Lauren kept receiving one text message per day every one of them complimenting her and telling her how beautiful she is. But suddenly they started to become a little dark and just dead ass creepy for Lauren, well all of them were creepy for Lauren.

It isn't normal for someone to be obsessed with someone the way Camila is with Lauren. It isn't normal to fantasize of scenarios that included torture and Camila feeling pleasure out of it.

On Camila's behalf she didn't see nothing wrong with what she's doing, she's simply expressing how much she finds her attractive. She isn't doing nothing wrong.

Time was slowly running out and Lauren didn't even know it.

Camila stood in the darkness watching her intently. Her eyes focused on someone who's been a nuisance to her this past week.

He always came to see Lauren working and talk for a few hours. He was quite touchy with her as Lauren was too. She noticed this first when she had went out with a group of eight people. They were a total of four girls including Lauren and four guys. Each one of them seemed to be with one of the girls. Camila didn't like this but decided to just keep a close watch, he could be dangerous he might hurt her.

Lauren seemed to spend a lot of time with him, personally Camila didn't understand why. He was like double her age and wasn't cute at all. At least he seemed to care about Lauren. But he can't care for her the way Camila wants to do with Lauren. As twisted as it sounds Camila considers her as her property and she didn't want anyone close to what's hers.

|-/

It's a rookie mistake.

Camila decided to enter the music shop again with the vague excuse that she needed to buy Pvris album. It's a lie but yet again who is she going to tell this to? An unknown feeling settled in the pit of her stomach as the small doorbell sounds informing Lauren that she had a new client.

The green eyed girl didn't even bother to look towards the door as she continued to talk to the man. They seemed to be pretty engrossed in their conversation as Camila roamed the store stealing glances to where they are.

Camila noticed that Lauren's eyes seemed tired, her eyes baggy as Camila grabbed her attention placing a few cd's on the counter.

Camila's heart beats fast as ever as the adrenaline seemed to spark up when she heard Lauren's raspy voice greeting her.

"Hi, did you find everything you were looking for?" She questions in a cheery voice giving Camila the warmest smile she's ever seen. Camila nodded her head giving her a half smile.

"This are some great artist! Seeing as your into rock bands have you ever heard of My Chemical Romance? They're a pretty nice band and have amazing songs" Lauren informs making small talk as she charged Camila. "I'll be fifteen dollars with six scents"

"Um yeah... I actually have their album" Camila didn't meet her eyes as she talked to Lauren handing her the money. Lauren handed Camila her bag as she nodded her head.

"Well that's all, hope I see you again" Lauren says giving Camila a wink and a smirk. Camila nodded her head walking out of there. Once at a safe distance she turned around to only see her making out with the guy. Swallowing the bitterness she continued her day.

Her parents seemed to be monitoring her so she had to be more careful than usual. Arriving home she quickly greeted her sister and her parents as she spoke about her day as she left out the more important details.

"We have an appointment on Thursday with your therapist Camila" Her father suddenly spoke up as Camila nodded her head.

"I'm aware of it father, It's written on my calendar and I had to work it around my schedule" Camila informs as she tapped softly her fingers on her thigh. Sinuhe, Alejando and Sofía eyed Camila in silence.

"Sofia I would like you to tell your friends to stop coming over and calling me a freak, I have only been nothing but nice towards them" Camila speaks up as she remembers the events from yesterday. It was only a distraction just to make it seem that she's invested in having a conversation with them. Just to make it seem like she cares.

In reality she couldn't careless of what everyone was talking about, her head still swarmed with the events from earlier. She could only just imagine that same voice pleading at her in pain. It makes shivers run up her spine with a pleased look her finger tapping more rapidly on her thigh.

Before she knew it dinner was over and she was in her room as dead hours passed by. Camila kept imagining the other girl and things she would like to do with her.

She'll be like Camila's very first experiment, she wants to know how far she can take her and how much time will it take to break her.

She's been working on a cabin. Sure it was old and dusty but nobody knew about it and it was far from the city for quite a few miles. It was her grandmothers and the place still had some of the things inside but it seemed to be the right place to start what she's doing.

It's three thirty in the morning when Camila decides to send a message towards Lauren.

-It was nice hearing your voice, having you so close. You're pure perfection at its finest Lauren. Tell me do you have a clue who I might be?-