27 opt

All it takes is patience. Something that Camila has always been practicing. It wasn't something easy, but she managed. Lauren might have thought she had outsmarted her just the thought of it makes Camila want to laugh. So she plays with Lauren cat and mouse.

But there's a difference now. It's not the same when the mouse knows its being hunted down. Unlike the beginning Lauren now is well aware, even if she doesn't see Camila in her surroundings, she still kept on the move. Chest rising and falling quickly her legs burning from the movement. Lauren held her chain in her hand to make sure that it didn't get stuck or is used to her disadvantage.

She gets winded more than she'd like to admit, but still she powers through it and weirdly her ribs hurt every time she took a breath. Still she felt Camila's presence with her. If it were other times she would just ignore it and stop, but there's a feeling quite physical when evil is lurking in the shadows out to get you.

The tingling in your stomach, the shivers down your spine and the constant feeling that you might throw up. The way your heart beats erratically and you can't handle closing your eyes even for a second out of fear of it appearing in front of you.

Lauren stares at her surroundings in a frantic her eyes tricking her making her see and hear things where they weren't. Camila kept her pace. Lauren is making enough noise to even drown out the one Camila is making. They were getting closer and closer to the road with every passing second, and Camila was starting to grow desperate. She needed to act now if she wants to keep Lauren from reaching the road and risk someone seeing her. Still it was thrilling for her to watch Lauren try to get away from her.

Who knows maybe Camila might make this a little game next time. Maybe put a few bear traps, maybe some wire traps. She can definitely get creative.

Lauren is shivering even with all her constant movement the cold air didn't seem to fill her lungs and every breath felt constricted. Branches and leaves snap and rustle and she gets a glimpse of something shes not quite sure if shes right.

Her eyes start to sting and emotion overflows. Lauren isn't the only one to see it. Camila eyes grow big slight panic setting as she makes a run to catch up to Lauren who turns slightly only to scream and run faster. She can see it. A road. The jolting pain that grew with every step she put all her weight in made her struggle, but her chest burns with a new found spark of hope.

Camila isn't hiding anymore blatantly running behind her. Calling out for her with pure anger and hatred. The road is eight feet away and Lauren could see it and the sound of a loud radio blaring pop music grew louder.

This is it. Lauren thinks. She screams out from the top of her lungs for help. When something hits her hard enough to make her fall, still she tried to gain her footing and screams again.

She sees it the road right in front of her two feet away. Camila tackles her with all her force. Dirt covers Lauren who screams out louder as Camila places her hand on top of her mouth to muffle her scream, but Lauren bites her. Lauren tries to get her off and she screams again, but Camila anger overflows and she smashes Lauren's face with all her strength to the ground as a bright yellow car passes, the music is turned down slightly and Lauren manages to scream again in pain and the car slows down. Lauren reaches out and grabs Camilas hair pulling it roughly, making her hiss.

"HELP!" She screams again as she tries to reach out to grab a rock on her right, but Camila picks it up before Lauren can even grab it and hits her with all her strength to the side of her face enough to make her vision blurry and make her disoriented.

Camila is unforgiving as she smashes her face against the dirt again and places her on a choke hold squeezing Lauren's neck forcing the chain against her throat as Lauren starts to cough and try to break away from her. Camila could feel Lauren body jolt and move in a frantic against her. The music fades away and Camila manages to let Lauren try to catch her breath. Roughly grabbing the chain and using to her advantage Lauren's disoriented state to chain her arms roughly against her body so she couldn't move them.

Lauren coughs wheezing with every breath. The trees around her kept swaying the ringing in her ear loud and disconcerting. She screams out loud defeated sobs ripping through her throat and heavy wet tears mixing with the cold of her blood and dirt. Her screams were enough to cause anyone shivers. The pain in her voice was evident she's lost it all.

The hope of freedom torn away at arms reach. And she screams again as her head is pressed against the dirt.

The whole hearted laugh that leaves Camila's mouth is enough to make Lauren wish that she could just drop dead. All her emotions where clashing against the other. The pressure Camila is placing against her body makes her realize that even if she wanted to die in this moment it would not happen.

"Oh my love you truly thought you could get away from me?" Her hot breath against her ear makes her scream out of frustration as shes being punched. "Shut up!" Camila sneers. She turns Lauren's head to the side with anger and spits on her face looking down at her as if she were the most disgusting thing that shes ever set her eyes upon. Her eyes didn't hold that innocence essence that they Carried it's just black.

Camila grabs her face roughly fingers pressing roughly against Lauren's face and even if Lauren can't spit in her face she still spits out to show that even if Camila kept her bound her spirits were still as alive as they were before. The smile that draws on Camilas face. She licks her lips as she stares down at the beautiful bound girl under her.

The anger in her eyes made them burn bright with new found fire that Camila missed. Enhanced by the feeling of adrenaline and seeing the anger behind bright emerald eyes is enough to make Camila want her.

So she turns Lauren over roughly her arms now imprisoned behind her back and the ground the chain digging uncomfortably against her skin.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" Lauren screams body shaking furiously it was obvious Camila could feel it. "I WISH YOU WERE FUCKING DEAD" Lauren breathes erratically and Camila smiles grows wider and she bites her lip grabbing Lauren by her chin and squeezing her as Lauren tries to move her head away from her.

Without a warning Lauren sees the brown eyed lean closer to her. Hair draping over them. Lauren tries to headbutt her, but as soon as she tries the chain around her neck stops and chokes her. Camila could feel it under her fingertips the anger coursing through Lauren's body.

Lauren calls out for help and Camila leans closer with a smirk.

"Baby, even if they hear you, they won't come looking for you," Camila says calmly "have you forgotten how selfish and self preserving they are?" Camila says knowingly a hidden gleam in her eyes that Lauren still didnt understand "they don't care about anything, but themselves"

"They do. I know they're looking for me!" Lauren shouts the vein in her neck popping out, her cheeks tinted red out of exhaustion and blood.

"If they were they would have already found you, darling" Camila caresses her face softly as another car passes by so fast that it makes the bushes rustle "don't worry at least I care for you" Camila presses her body against Lauren's body and leans closer to her.

Before Lauren could protest her eyes are widening and soft lips are against hers. Hand holding her in place.