Chapter 7

It was the perfect opportunity and she took it.

Two in the morning a Friday night everyone's wasted out of their minds and they would probably not remember anything that happened that night. So when the green eyed girl walked clumsily to where her car was parked, it was the perfect opportunity for Camila.

Once the green eyed girl opened the door to her car to enter Camila made her move. Placing a rag that covered her mouth and nose and with a little resistance she was in Camila's arms being dragged to the back seat of her car. Lauren couldn't even see who the hell was her vision blurry as she passed out.

Camila got inside the car pulling down the bandanna she had over her mouth covering part of her face. With that she started driving to her cabin. 

Lauren would be knocked out for a few hours so Camila wasn't a bit worried of the girl waking up along the way. She's taking Lauren to a place where she can only be hers. No interruptions no more touchy guys around her. Men are bad she knew it, so in reality Camila is keeping Lauren safe from that guy.

||-//

Soon there were less and less houses and cars now more trees surrounded both sides of the car and what used to be a road was now dirt.

Three hours and a half was all it took to arrive to her cabin. It looked all broken down and the wooden floor creaks with every footstep Camila takes. The girl didn't appear to be that heavy but it took Camila by surprise how much she weighted. Camila had spent a little over five months preparing her cabin. It had everything they needed. Water, food, board games. what more could they need?

The place was Camila's safe haven and she wanted it to be theirs. She came to know that forest like the palm of her hand.

Softly and delicately she placed Lauren's body on the mattress as she started to undress her. Once in under wear she tied her hands and feet to the bed making sure they weren't to loose or to tight.

Soft ivory skin only partially illuminated by the moonlight that seeped in. A finger started slowly tracing down from her soft neck in between to mounds of flesh that seemed to peak Camila's interest. A little more downward she pressed her shaky hand against the skin of her stomach, Camila's cool hand against Lauren's hot stomach. She's finally hers forever.

Camila was actually curious her eyes scanning every detail of the girl bounded to the bed. She seemed relaxed as she slept, her lips parted softly as she breathed. 

Camila stood up from the bed closing the door behind her placing the lock so Lauren wouldn't run away... not like she could anyway. The first thing she picked up was her sketchbook as she walked to the living room and sat on the couch. Reaching for the charcoal pencils that where scattered on the small wooden table.

And in a few seconds a once white page was being drawn, lines joined forming the outlines of a body. She traced her fingers on the blackest lines as she blurred them giving the drawing a more realistic appearance.

"You're finally mine" Camila whispers as she traced the drawing she just made. It's like looking in a black and white picture. Camila is quite proud of what she's done she's sure she didn't leave any trace or possible witness, either way she's sure she can't be identified. She had a hoodie and a bandana and she had made sure her face wasn't visible.