"The Intruder" - Chapter 5

Leo's POV

I was casually walking to my office as I had woken up. But, when I wanted to open the door I sensed that people had been there before. It was not my sister, but someone else...

I quickly opened the door scanning the room for clues.

Everything was on it's place, yet something was lying onto my desk.

I quickly looked at the necklace made from pearls with a cross on it... It was similar to mother's, yet something was written onto it.

As I slowly picked it up, I froze by the text I read.

When the moon will be red, blood will flow again, yet this time hers.

For a moment I had to hold me onto something.

No. Where they coming here again? How could they know where I lived?

I quickly went with my hand through my hair as I needed to stay calm.

Next week the feast will begin, but, the moon will be as red as blood at that date...

I-I can't let anything happen to my sister next week. I can't lose her too.

As soon as I could I already loaded my gun.

Rhapsody's POV

"Leo?" I walked to his bedroom as he wasn't sleeping in his coffin. Maybe he's in his office...

I walked to it as the door was open. That's quite strange, because he always closes his door.

I saw him standing behind his table like he was getting something from one of the drains from his desk.

"Leo." He quickly looked up with a surprised expression on his face as he put something in his pocket.

"What are you doing?" I said as I came closer and he immediately closed a drain.

"Nothing," he smiled as he walked to me, so I couldn't come any closer to his desk. "My drain was really unorganized, and you didn't need to see that." He nervously smiled as I didn't believe him. He knew it, but quickly talked about another subject. I guess it's just something unimportant.

"So..." he strictly said. "I wanted to drink something, but I noticed we were almost out of stock." He gave me a suspicious look as I grinned. "Maybe..." I said "But maybe you need glasses." I smiled and quickly walked away.

"Aish!" He followed me downstairs. "I'm the one with best eye sight here."

Jungkook's POV

I decided to get downstairs as I couldn't sleep. Again I changed clothes and walked downstairs, but just when I almost arrived at the dining room, I got a phone call.

"Hello? Oppa?!"

It was my girlfriend's voice as I really didn't want this conversation right now. What if someone would follow it? Embarrassing!

"Hey, erm... Hi, Emma!"

"Oppa? Oppa I heard from your Appa where you were! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I-I'm sorry, I had to go really quickl-"

"But Jungkook-ie, I sarang you and I miss you!!!" she screamed. Ugh.

I saw Rhapsody walking with a surprised expression on her face, not knowing what to think. Or she's just surprised about something else, because she's like five meters from me away and probably can't hear me...

"Oppa, I want to hold hands with you NOW and-" I quickly hung up as I didn't want to look stupid in front of Rhapsody.

"Nice... girlfriend?" She said as she enjoyed the moment. I shrugged. "Nah... she's-she's just a friend." I nervously scratched my neck as she came closer.