"The intruder" - Chapter 15

Rhapsody's POV

I had watered the plants and flowers in the garden as I sat down on my knees for the last roses to take care of.

I knew I couldn't go inside, because my brother would have called if that was the case. He's probably doing serious business with Meister Blackwood. Maybe too serious for me...

"Here you go." I couldn't help but smile to the roses as they were bathed in water. I'm glad I can do something for this beautiful nature.

I slowly set away the watering can and lied my hands on my thighs as my lowed legs were on the grass.

I looked up another time to see the starts as I was thinking about Leo.

"Rhapsody?"

We both stood still.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

He quickly looked the other side like he was upset.

"I love you too."

When I'm inside again, and Mister Blackwood is gone, I'll hug my brother extremely much now that he's better again. I guess he still is a little weak from when he was sick. He needs to be taken care of and needs more extra love.

I smiled and quickly stood up to walk along all the roses.

Jungkook's POV

Leo gave me threatening look.

He-He knows I'm h-human... Will I even s-survive this?

Leo's POV

Jungkook was trembling of fear and became pale as Blackwood was just staring at me not expecting this.

I should probably just kill them.

I looked to Jungkook again as I immediately thought about my sister.

He's human, but, she liked him so much. I don't want to see her cry...

Maybe I can just do them an offer they can't refuse, just like Charles, and move to another home afterwards for the safety of my sister.

Jungkook's POV

We were all speechless for a moment as the animals and birds outside were the only ones speaking like they wanted to warn me.

"Alright, Blackwood." Leo folded his hands as the color of his eyes turned red again. Thank god. Those blue eyes were scary as hell.

"Can I convince you of the fact not to murder me?"

I looked up with surprise as Blackwood was quiet for a moment.

He suddenly made his face look serious again as he smiled and closed his eyes shaking his head.

"No. Even if we can live happily ever after or get a bunch of money,"

Patrick you stupid asshole. If it's that easy to escape, why aren't you okay with that?!

"That's a pity," Leo rubbed his hands and gave me a smile. "Especially for Jungkook."