"The Intruder" - Chapter 20

Hi guys! I recommend you listening to The late regret by Ken of VIXX and For life by Exo, while reading this story if you like. Enjoy reading!

Jungkook's POV

I slowly walked towards my dad with a strange, empty feeling while I had already put on my coat.

The wind was sharp and hurt my wet chapped cheeks.

Well, this is where our story ends, I guess...

I looked up to my dad again as I was walking with my cold hands in my pockets thinking about her.

"You are Jungkook, aren't you?" She politely smiled as I was speechless. Not only because she looked like the girl from my drawings, but also because she was so stunning and friendly for first meeting her.

I quickly got woken up from my dreams to see my dad calling someone as I didn't care.

I could only care about her.

I had made her a promise last week, but broke it...

"Jungkook," she looked up to me as her head was leaning against me chest.

Her arms were wrapped around my stomach and her hair was blowing in the wind as we were standing in the moonlight.

"Promise me you'll never leave me."

I slowly looked up to my dad as he was on the phone again, like always.

"You stupid kid, you don't belong in this family..."

I thought of the angry things my family and parents had said as I unnoticeably clenched my fist again.

"Jungkook-ah, why are you such an annoying brother?!"

"Son, you always disappoint me."

"I don't want you as my boyfriend anymore!"

My thoughts were crazy and didn't stop anymore as I suddenly thought about the person I loved most in this whole world.

She was always there for me and never doubted me...

I turned around to the house as I listened to what my dad had to say.

"Yeah, yes of course." He was laughing and didn't pay attention to me even if I had made the hardest decision ever.

If I had even made it. I can't stop doubting again.

"Yeah, I'm glad he's rid of her. Now he can finally find a decent girlfriend and live a life."

Again he didn't pay attention to me as I didn't know how to react.

"Of course not!" He suddenly screamed into the phone. "Of course I'm not proud of him,"

He looked at me with big threatening eyes.

"Yet."

My legs felt like they slowly sunk down in the ground as I didn't know how to handle this.

"You still have to do something for me," he pointed at me and grabbed something out of his pocket.