"The Intruder" - Chapter 30

I quickly pushed him away as his teary eyes were looking at me.

"You-" I violently said as the volume of my voice slowly went down.

"You stupid fool." My voice sounded weak as I burst out in tears again.

He had a heart of gold and didn't deserve this at all.

And why did keep staring at me like this? It made me cry.

His soft trustful eyes and his friendly attitude... He didn't deserve a girl like that!

He-

Maybe it's wrong what I'm thinking now, but,

He maybe needs a girl like... me.

Maybe I can manage to help him and love him, especially because I have lost my boyfriend last year thanks through our parents that part us.

"Come on, Jungkook,"

I quietly said as he still looked heartbroken.

His eyes were slightly red and his nose too as his cheeks were wet.

"Let's go home..."

Jungkook's POV

I didn't know what she meant with 'home', because it felt like I didn't have one any more.

My dad would never want me back again and... the place I thought I could call home before meeting Rhapsody isn't an option.

I slowly nodded and didn't really care were she would bring me.

It slowly began to rain a little as I didn't want to leave it here. I wanted to hold Rhapsody and tell her how much I loved her, but... she didn't love me.

And even if she was lying, her brother and family would never appreciate me or try to kill me. 

The rain slowly grew heavier as Evelyn put her hoodie from her coat on.

To me it didn't matter. What even did matter now?

She quickly stopped me and tried to grab my hoodie as I softly pushed her away.

The rain was cold and my hair was already wet, but at least it made me feel a little alive again...

Rhapsody's POV

I was lying in bed constantly turning around because of the discomfort in my head.

My pillow was almost completely wet from crying as it felt like he was dead. Like I could never see him again.

And sadly, that last thing was true...

A soft knock on my door woke me up from my dreams.

"Go away."

My annoyed voice didn't change as Leo kept knocking.

"Leo, please..."

He probably knew what had happened as I smelled the burned food he had tried to make for cheering me up.

"You don't want me to destroy your door, now do you Rhapsody?"

His voice sounded delightful and relieved, maybe even slightly euphoric.

"I don't care..." I quietly said as I heard him on the other side of the door.

"What did you say there?"

He sighed as I hadn't moved a muscle.

"I will count to three, sister."

I slowly stood up and waited before the door.

"One."

I still hadn't opened the door.

"Two."

I slowly opened it to see my brother's smiling face.

His apron was burned a little on one side as the middle was covered in a smear of food. His hair was a little messy and he tried his best to look as innocent as possible.

He gave me a big grin and was holding a big plate with roasted and burned food.

I tried to smile and look delighted as my eyes felt heavy.

"I'm sorry Leo, I'm not really hungry..."

I quickly walked to my bed again.

Leo's POV

She looked the other way for a moment as she suddenly closed the door right in front of my nose. She probably didn't even notice I was still standing here...

I guess I should let her alone for a while... She probably just needs to get over him and everything will be alright, right?

Jungkook's POV
Evelyn was driving a car we hired at a local car store, as I was just sitting here with folded arms.

My head was dark and my thoughts didn't change.

"Hey,"

Evelyn slowly lied her arm on my shoulder as she stopped before her home.

"It will be alright."

She tried to smile as she looked at me.

"I'm certain you will find another girlfriend, even better."

The End