"The Intruder" - Chapter 22

I slowly put my hand in the bin without thinking.

Her hair was in an elegant knot while wearing shimmering earrings as her dress was black and comfortable yet stunning.

I slowly grabbed the watch and looked at it's broken glass.

"I-I wanted to give you this,"

she slowly handed me a little box decorated in dark green, wrapping paper with golden accents.

"You must open it when you're home."

I slowly let the clock by my ear to not hear any sound.

"Oh..." I didn't answer for an uncomfortable minute as I wanted to scream in anxiety. "T-Thanks."

It gave me memories of when I went home for a week when I still lived with them.

"Wait," She softly touched my shoulder as I froze and stopped doing what I was supposed to do.

She quickly came closer and touched with her soft lips first my right cheek, and then my left as I melted away.

"Goodbye, Jungkook."

I thought back of her soft voice and lips, her big eyes and beautiful smile.

I quietly lied the clock on my desk behind my alarm clock, so no one could see it. After that, I quickly opened my window and sat down there.

Rhapsody's POV

I was sitting in my room and staring at the moon. I couldn't do nothing much than coming out of my bed as Leo thought it was too dangerous.

I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

I let out a deep sigh and looked to the mysterious planet on the other side of the universe.

Rhapsody, you probably can't hear my thoughts, but... how are you?

Rhapsody's POV

I folded my hands and breathed slowly.

Please, Jungkook, where are you? I'm too scared to ask my brother, I'm scared... I'll hurt him.

Jungkook's POV

You probably don't know where I am, and I don't even know how you are doing right now. Are you hurt physically of maybe even... emotionally?

Everyone keeps saying you are dangerous for me, but why can't I just let you go?

Rhapsody's POV

I guess I am doing fine, but without you, days feel like months, or maybe even years. Minutes that pass feel empty and things aren't the same without you.

I miss you so much...

Jungkook's POV

I miss you, Rhapsody. You aren't good for me, but I just want you by my side... I guess what people mean that when you miss something you'll love it even more. This hurts so badly...

A tear rolled down my cheek as I couldn't bear the big gap in my heart. We couldn't love each other, it was impossible, but, it felt like I couldn't live without her by my side. Why not try?

I let out a very deep sigh and decided to go to bed while I got the same dream as a while ago. Yet this time, it was longer.

~